Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: hey people of ibis

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    chouchou said her boyfriend was gay lmao
    And ugleh.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Tell him to suck it up and see a two hour movie.

You can reward him later with sex. I mean your boyfriend likes sex, right?
    True that. But then again. I'd rather he finish his novel. And if the movie is going to motivate him in finishing, then I guess I can wait.

As for sex. He's still got a couple of days to wait before he can get any. Lmao. No details needed.

And yeah, he likes sex. And another note. How come you haven't accepted my friend request Christmas?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChouChou View Post
    True that. But then again. I'd rather he finish his novel. And if the movie is going to motivate him in finishing, then I guess I can wait.

As for sex. He's still got a couple of days to wait before he can get any. Lmao. No details needed.

And yeah, he likes sex. And another note. How come you haven't accepted my friend request Christmas?
    I don't like it when woman hold out on sex. just gives me a better reason to blow the load on there face and say "next time don't hold out on it".

problem solved.

oh and christmas secretly hates us all.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I don't like it when woman hold out on sex. just gives me a better reason to blow the load on there face and say "next time don't hold out on it".

problem solved.

oh and christmas secretly hates us all.
    She's on her period you dork. LoL I already seen the movie this afternoon and it's pretty funny. The young dude reminds me of Walter. There a guest star that appears in the movie. That's all I gotta say. Lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    She's on her period you dork. LoL I already seen the movie this afternoon and it's pretty funny. The young dude reminds me of Walter. There a guest star that appears in the movie. That's all I gotta say. Lol
    so?? raincoat free week bro.

and how the hell am I suppose to know chouchou is on her period??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Red Wings are fun.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    so?? raincoat free week bro.

and how the hell am I suppose to know chouchou is on her period??
    Ask Walter..

9. Default

lmao. I dontr hold out on sex. actually he doesnt give it to me enough. KTHANX. Lol. Yeah, period, i figured that would be obvious.... =P nice new picture there ...

10. Default

Only a stupid ape wouldn't get the hint that she's on her period. Guess it tells you how much you know about women.

And NYS what's that supposed to mean? No one tells me anything anymore -.-