Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wdf!!!!!!!!!

1. Arrow Wdf!!!!!!!!!

hello, today around 10 am i was banned on cs_Italy from the IBIS pub. i was warning V not to team attack. then Colby repeatedly team swapped me. i asked him wtf he was doing and he banned me. although the ban was for 5 minutes i don't appreciate being banned. one of the players on the pub was recording so i have this all on demo. The players that witnessed this are zmo and rev Maynard.

Colby | ibis a." STEAM_0:1:14399383 08:45 5

I am not sure how to post demos but its all ready to go if u tell me how to post ill do it.

Thank You.

McBad The Baddie.

2. Default

the paperclip when you are typing up your post.... next to the green smiley... demos are somewhere in your cstrike folder...

also this will most likely not be addressed until zero returns because it was admin v admin...

unless jig fixes it...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Using admin commands against other admins is a TOS violation. If this is true, Colby has been admin long enough to know this was against the rules. Try posting the demo. Its not that hard. On your post, click on manage attachments and search for file in your folders and upload it.

4. Default

Yeah Colby should know better, He's been admin for while now.

5. Default

this is the demo
    you have to watch the console in the demo to see that i got banned

6. Default

Make sure you PM Zero about this. He has no right using his admin powers on another admin.

7. Default ok

I dont have zero steam so if u have can u plz post it so i can add him ty.

8. Default

You dont need his steam. PM him in the forums.

9. Default

I might return early to deal with this...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by McBad The Baddie View Post
    hello, today around 10 am i was banned on cs_Italy from the IBIS pub. i was warning V not to team attack. then Colby repeatedly team swapped me. i asked him wtf he was doing and he banned me. although the ban was for 5 minutes i don't appreciate being banned. one of the players on the pub was recording so i have this all on demo. The players that witnessed this are zmo and rev Maynard.

Colby | ibis a." STEAM_0:1:14399383 08:45 5

I am not sure how to post demos but its all ready to go if u tell me how to post ill do it.

Thank You.

McBad The Baddie.
    Well let me start out saying I had swapped Baddie to the Ct side of the map due to the constant arguing of him and V. So by me swapping him to Ct side it fixed the problem. Until Baddie swapped me in the middle of a round allowing me to get killed by my own team. And he kept getting back onto the t side to argue with V more. So I banned him for 5 minutes...because he just would not listen to me. I don't think a 12 year old is capable of making smart choices. But 2 minutes into it I unbanned him. And when he returned I appologized to him. He said don't worry about it. So I figured everything was okay.
    Last edited by Cheese; 06-28-2008 at 10:15 PM.