Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: abuse ban/cade breack

1. Default

Oh my god Jordan use fucking SPELL CHECK.

L2maeksentensez ?

This is also in the wrong section, way to like, triple fail.

2. Default

He's a kid, you know he's a kid. He's a long time regular that I can't remember ever seeing him cade break.

So, it seems like these two were at each others throats from fighting over barricade resources and it boiled over into a banning.

Both just chill out, and Holy keep in mind his age, alright? Think of how you'd feel at 9-10 if you got banned for a day from your favorite game, unable to play with friends.

Have some leniency.

3. Default

good judgement mall. didn't know he was 10
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Lmao says the guy with a sig that reads

I just had to point out the irony
    It doesnt mean im playing all the time :P
    Currently Playing: EVE Online (PC), Counter-Strike: Source (PC)
    Stoked For: DUST 514 (XBOX360), Global Agenda (PC)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Lmao says the guy with a sig that reads

I just had to point out the irony
    Yeah how dare anyone enjoy video games.

Christ there is no irony here.

6. Default

i dont think the holy sh** should have his admin revoked. but i do think the muffin man should.
    hes a douchebag for one. second, he slaps himself to places where people cant get him. third, if he dies at the beginning of a round, he will slap people who are still alive toward zombies so that they can get tagged.fourth, he beacons the remaining humans near the end of rounds so that zombies can find them faster even if people dont ask to have a beacon. and finally, i dont know if i said this yet, hes a douchebag.
    i would demo him but i dont know how to do it and i really dont care to. im just putting this out there.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i dont think the holy sh** should have his admin revoked. but i do think the muffin man should.
    hes a douchebag for one. second, he slaps himself to places where people cant get him. third, if he dies at the beginning of a round, he will slap people who are still alive toward zombies so that they can get tagged.fourth, he beacons the remaining humans near the end of rounds so that zombies can find them faster. and finally, i dont know if i said this yet, but hes a douchebag.
    i would demo him but i dont know how to do it and i really dont care to. im just putting this out there.
    Type "demo NAME" in console, record for awhile, then type "stop".

Then it will save in your cstrike folder and you can upload it here. That is the only way you are going to get muffin's admin revoked.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

Then it will save in your cstrike folder and you can upload it here. That is the only way you are going to get muffin's admin revoked.
    eh thats kool, im not going to do that. what goes around comes around i guess so if he keeps going the direction he is going now, i dont think hell be admin for long. o wellz

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

FYI Christmas it's "record" not "demo".

Don't forget to type in "sb_status"

Procedure:

Type, in console:

Code:
    record nameofdemo
    sb_status
    Continue recording for a while.
    To stop recording, type:

Code:
    stop

10. Default