Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: abuse ban/cade breack

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What does sb_status even do?
    Logs everyone's information. STEAM ID, Name, etc.

2. Default

hey holly why the fuck did you suddenly pop in and start a map vote out of nowhere on zm panic just as the map ended an hour ago?

By doing so you might have been the cause of the server crash.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    hey holly why the fuck did you suddenly pop in and start a map vote out of nowhere on zm panic just as the map ended an hour ago?

By doing so you might have been the cause of the server crash.
    I didn't make any map vote.

i was in spectate on the phone. someone else did.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Yeah Holy's like the worst admin evar! He's Rodrigo and Virtus combined. Holy = Rodtus or Virtrigo. Burn him at the stake!!

<33 Holy.

5. Default

Yeah Holy's like the worst admin evar! He's Rodrigo and Virtus combined. Holy = Rodtus or Virtrigo. Burn him at the stake!!

<33 Holy.
    come back to ibis cHc is dead.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

lawl I still play in IBIS homie, I just play in cHc when Cujo and Pooter invite me.

7. Default

chc isn't dead, the zmod host that vodka was renting from is kicking him off, the pub is still okay, toasties is going to help set up the gungame and once he finds a new provider for zmod we'll give that a shot again with my supervision.