Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Re-introduction

1. Default

Thanks every one, your all really good friends. =)
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hi, I don’t normally tend to visit this section of the forums because I feel guilty with ever I look here. I feel guilty because I know I lied, not to some random people on the internet but people I would call friends, not the kind of friend you only see at work or school but the kind you would hang out with outside of work or school.

For starters I can guess most people feel like I lied about my age, and I did... I stick of tired of it too. I tired of pretending to be little, trying not to stay up late and deciding what would a child know and wouldn't know. I'm 19 years old.

Recently I stop using a mic people that are more new never heard me speak because that was my first try at re defining my age to not be a child anymore and yes it was a voice changer, I didn’t use to it to trick people to think that I'm young but I will explain more as I go along with this introduction of the real me.

I do not want to say I’m a guy because thats not how I feel, but I know I’m not yet a woman. I have what called GID (Gender Identification Disorder) I’m think I’m suppose to be a girl when I lack parts of one and have male parts. I know it’s fucked up; it’s weird its whatever but it’s what I am. I not here for jokes or for the lulz this is me being very real with people that I call friends. I do try to make myself look girly on my free time, and when I’m alone I dress up as a girl.

I not fully open with myself I’m still working on myself before I ask for hormones. I kinda want to start during the spring or the summer and I’m talking to my doctor about it. Now back on topic about the voice changer like I said I didn’t use it to sound young I used it to sound like a girl I stopped using it after a member knew that I’m lying about my age and had the wrong idea about it so then I started to use text and I found out I got much more benefit out of it then using the mic. Even though admining through text can be stressful at times lol.
    I would like to be viewed as a girl, since that’s how I do truly feel. But I can understand why some people might not view me as that. I still want to be a part of the IBIS community since I know great people in there that I enjoy playing CSS with. I’m sorry that I lied I never thought I would be this attached to everyone I tried leaving once but I ended up coming back and I would like to stay.
    you will always be my friend no matter what
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

I think I speak for most of us on the forums, you could be half Alien/Dog no one would care.
    No matter what problems you have, I will accept you for who you are.

4. Default

Thank you for letting us know Pink and don't worry about it we still wub you XD and thanks for getting me to the ibis forum lol

Glad you're staying Pink, you're not the first transgender I've hit on before on this server. That honor belongs to Res.

6. Default

Honesty is best .
    Also, im tired of you kicking my ass in GG

Also wtf Rey, as long as you been around you just found the forums....

7. Default

hello

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by evl_ripper View Post
    glad you're staying pink, you're not the first transgender i've hit on before on this server. That honor belongs to res.
    HAY D:<

Am I gunna have to smack a bitch ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    ...I feel guilty with ever I look here. I feel guilty because I know I lied, not to some random people on the internet but people I would call friends,...
    That is the single most difficult part of life, admitting you done something you shouldn't have. That takes an immense amount of courage. I applaud, and have a higher sense of respect for, you.

I have not had the honor of playing in game with, or against, you. I look forward to doing so in the near future.

P.S.: As for your GID, best of luck in taking the course of action you have chosen.

10. Default

Welcome to the Forums !