Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Picture of the actual Clone

1. Default Picture of the actual Clone

You know I have to tell you guys, Windows is amazing. Hold down control and move the mouse wheel up and down and you can zoom in on thumbnails on the desktop.

Im sure you guys are aware of this photo of Clone.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/att...6&d=1254105266

When Clone and I had the photo editing war, I had that photo me-edited.jpg on my desktop with the thumbnail displaying. I was messing around with the zoom feature in windows 7 and discovered something quite awesome. When you zoom out, Windows 7 will actually show the picture as it originally was in the preview thumbnail. This is because of the cache.

Let this picture explain. Its a little blurry because of the fact that I had to zoom out so far in order for 7 to show me the actual picture. Its not a high res but it gives us a good clue as to what Clone really looks like.

Clone: The A10's had to stop to refuel. They will arrive shortly.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by anex; 10-04-2009 at 08:56 AM.

2. Default

it seems kinda creepy that you went through all that just to get a look at him...

3. Default

Amazing.. Why didn't you put it in a file and then change the thumbnail to extra large?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

When I do, the thumbnail goes to the edited with the white face.

5. Default

Damn.. You may be able to clear the picture up with some of that CSI crap that probably doesn't exist. To google!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

I have tried to find those programs also. I was hoping to use the cache from the thumbnail jpg and make it kind of act like an "undo" option for the main picture. Trying to hopefully see if the cache in paint would use a somewhat, at least, archaic layer system that Photoshop uses. Much to no avail, I couldn't find anything on it.

Only the real thing I could do what screen shot the thumbnail, enlarge it, then sharpen as much as possible. If you can find a way to use the cache of the thumbnail as an "undo" option, I will give you $50 via pay pal.

Its so funny that clone went out of his way to censor what he looks like in his photos and here we are back tracking through file loop holes

7. Default

We will unmask you Clone!

But first, I need to go mow the lawn.. And it's kind of a nice day, so I may go swimming for a few hours too.

8. Default

This is like shit you see on television.

Nice detective work, Anex!

Clone, you cannot hide now! THE LAW WILL FIND YOU! mwuahaha.

9. Default

hahhahaah!!!!! Imma lawling here! hahhaahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!
    You will never KNOW ME NEVER!!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

10. Default

I have found your picture Clone..

Behold..
    Attached Images