Thread: reserved slot Question

1. Default reserved slot Question

ok i just made a payment for reserved slot.. how do i know wen it well be activated.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jhun1 View Post
    ok i just made a payment for reserved slot.. how do i know wen it well be activated.
    Thanks, now admins wont be able to get in a full server -_-

Really though thanks for the contribution, PM the guy named "ZERO" he should give you answers. If he doesn't attach a car battery to his nipples, he'll sing like a canary.

3. Default

It usually is activated within a few days to a week. Zero has school-related things to deal with at the moment if I'm not mistaken, so give it some time.

Welcome to the servers, by the way.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    It usually is activated within a few days to a week. Zero has school-related things to deal with at the moment if I'm not mistaken, so give it some time.

Welcome to the servers, by the way.
    James,

that new profile pic looks cute. you look like you've grown up a little.

i want to violate you.

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    James,

that new profile pic looks cute. you look like you've grown up a little.

i want to violate you.
    I'm persuading him into your clutches, Turtles. I think he's ready to give in.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

you dont need to pay for a slot, just wait for the server to crash if its full.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    you dont need to pay for a slot, just wait for the server to crash if its full.
    No, but Turtles does need to pay 50 dollars for a 5 second frenchy. It's my final offer.

Come on Shelly, I just made a PayPal account.

And Sin, based on your name and your intentions, I've come to the conclusion that you're probably a zombie.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-05-2009 at 06:17 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    No, but Turtles does need to pay 50 dollars for a 5 second frenchy. It's my final offer.

Come on Shelly, I just made a PayPal account.

And Sin, based on your name and your intentions, I've come to the conclusion that you're probably a zombie.
    Nah... I'm just an ass.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.