Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Mod Realism!

1. Default

Yea think when you ztele on some escape maps you die instantly this is becuase those maps have "afk" protection...

2. Default

hopefully if this comes to pass, it will only be for ZE maps. Being, it's really hard to set up a cade with pistols, shotguns and snipers... lol.

3. Default

This is basically what I planed to do on escape maps in the future when it is possible to restrict zm classes and adjust settings such as this on a map by map basis.

4. Default

The only maps I know of that do that ztele of death thing are the Lord of the Rings ones, I think..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Its a good idea, there would need to be two servers unless we decide to not have a WCS server any more >.>
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The only maps I know of that do that ztele of death thing are the Lord of the Rings ones, I think..
    all 3 lotr maps...
    deathstar
    are the only ones i know.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    all 3 lotr maps...
    deathstar
    are the only ones i know.
    Those are the only good ones T-T

u can find most military style weapons in any gun show, their just usually striped of the parts that make it automatic. But a few well parts off line make it a snap to put them fully auto again.

Your idea sounds great, just have a second zm sever to try it out.

9. Default

and if your caught with said weapon its an automatic 25 years in the slammer, same goes for a home made suppressor or a sawn off shotgun (under 10 inch barrel length I think)

its best just to pay the 500 bucks for the class 3 licence and do it legally, although by doing so you give up your right to refuse being searched and if you use it on a human you go to jail as well even if you were just defending yourself, I guess they dont want people running around with full autos.

back on topic though I'd be up for any sort of server like that as long as we can have both servers, the old zm and that one running at the same time.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    and if your caught with said weapon its an automatic 25 years in the slammer, same goes for a home made suppressor or a sawn off shotgun (under 10 inch barrel length I think)

its best just to pay the 500 bucks for the class 3 licence and do it legally, although by doing so you give up your right to refuse being searched and if you use it on a human you go to jail as well even if you were just defending yourself, I guess they dont want people running around with full autos.

back on topic though I'd be up for any sort of server like that as long as we can have both servers, the old zm and that one running at the same time.
    You can defend yourself perfectly well with a pistol.

Anything above that or a shotgun is overkill and would do more harm than good.