Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Mod Realism!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You can defend yourself perfectly well with a pistol.

Anything above that or a shotgun is overkill and would do more harm than good.
    Plus fully auto is pointless.

Only useful for cover fire.

Single and Burst Ftw.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Plus fully auto is pointless.

Only useful for cover fire.

Single and Burst Ftw.

Totally NOT pointless.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post

Totally NOT pointless.
    lmfao.

So.

Much.

Blood.

4. Default

a full auto has its uses in combat but for personal defense a snub nose revolver is more than adequate seeing as the most bad guys your ever going to come across is about 3 - 4 if your in the wrong place at the wrong time in a back alley somewhere.

If there breaking into your place you should be close enough to a shotgun or crowbar anyways.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-06-2009 at 07:40 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    a full auto has its uses in combat but for personal defense a snub nose revolver is more than adequate seeing as the most bad guys your ever going to come across is about 3 - 4 if your in the wrong place at the wrong time in a back alley somewhere.

If there breaking into your place you should be close enough to a shotgun or crowbar anyways.
    Well if you only shoot a guy once with a Full auto in self defense how can you get in trouble ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post

Totally NOT pointless.
    Think about how the shooters at Columbine would have felt if they had access to that kind of firepower.

Honestly.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Think about how the shooters at Columbine would have felt if they had access to that kind of firepower.

Honestly.
    I'd rather think about how I would feel if I had access to a .50cal.

Fuckin' ecstatic!

8. Default

It's one thing if your rich and like go to machine gun shoots with it, but really its not exactly cheap to shoot something like that.

Especially considering how much just 50 rounds costs and that thing can easily go through 600 rounds per minute.

Hell I think a box of .50 AE is about 30 bucks for 20 shots let alone a box of .50 call browning machine gun rounds

I think most class 3 shooters most would probably have a 9mm sub machine gun, a 223 rifle and maybe a suppressed pistol and thats about it.

and one other thing, thats a rambo movie, the only realistic one that came out was first blood in 82'
    realistic in the sense that something like that might actually happen
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-07-2009 at 04:24 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

and one other thing, thats a rambo movie, the only realistic one that came out was first blood in 82'
    realistic in the sense that something like that might actually happen
    This thread is about "zombie realism". I thought I'd throw a little "rambo realism" into it, just to MIX IT UP!

10. Default

.50 cal rounds are going for about $12 a round last time i checked... (one of the reasons im opting out of buying a barret, the 4-12 grand price tag being the other...) as for the cyclic rate on a m-2... not sure... i thought i had the manual around here somewhere but im too lazy to look for it...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton