Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Zombie Mod Realism!

1. Default

Eh, don't see how the respawn idea would be helpful with escapes, even without the AFK killer. The run from spawn each respawn would be tedious and unhelpful.

Why can't we just reduce fast zombie health on escape maps using the same system Zero setup on the server? They're reduced 80% or more right now. Maybe pull it down lower? Perhaps far enough that a single P90 clip or 4-5 shotgun blasts would kill without headshots.

Can you edit the percentages on a per zombie class basis or is it applied across all equally, Zero?

I would DEFINITELY play the Zombie Server if the first person and second persons ideas were implemented into it. That shit sounds real as hell and would be fun as fuck.

I agree, sounds like a great idea.

4. Default

Bump This idea needs further discussion...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
    I don't think you saw P90 or any military grade assault rifles at gander mountain cause its illegal to own thoughs. They do probably have commercial grade Assault rifles but nothing like in CSS.

I don't think classes will work in this mod cause they would just get shot in the face with a scout if they didnt have speed so if you start bringing in powers ur going to have to slow them down to balance it.
    Anyone with class 3 FFL's can own machine guns, silencers etc.
    Anyone who wants to get fingerprinted and give up a lot of your rights can get those guns for a fee of 200 dollars. FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You can defend yourself perfectly well with a pistol.

Anything above that or a shotgun is overkill and would do more harm than good.
    yes but it's much easier to legally purchase a shotgun or rifle than a pistol (at least in my state) in my state i cant even legally buy a pistol for 2 more years. (21 years) on top of that, in maryland, its extremely hard to get the concealed weapon permit you would need to carry a pistol on your person. getting caught carrying a concealed weapon without a permit is a huge deal in maryland, and that charge carries a ton of jail time.

7. Default

For the zombie respawning being a problem, htere are 2 possible solutions.

1.) On an escape map we could make multiple spawn points for the zombies so that once the humans pass a certain point on the map the zombies will start spawning closer to the humans.

2.) The second solution is in the map development itself. We could make some pmaps like zombie panic where the humans run around in like a building and have to complete objectives to gain access to better weapons, and eventually a chopper or some way to escape. We could then have a room right in the middle of the map where the zombies could spawn. As i said in the other post this is alot like zombie panic! so it is possible.

Also, i think res said about having the humans need to be hit more than once that is also an idea from Zombie Panic!, and only the alfa zombie should be able to infect people, which would then turn the human about 30 seconds later.