Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Mod Realism!

1. Default Zombie Mod Realism!

This is a new idea for a brand new zombie mod server.

Zombies: The Zombies would have endless lives and all would be fast/moderate speed zombies but would only have 300-500 HP so there 1-3 Hits.

Survivors: The Survivors would be regular but the buy menu would be heavily restricted to what you would normally find in a Zombie Apocalypses to Pistols, Pump Shotgun, Scout, and maybe a very weak Rifle or SMG. (Idk about this but semi limited ammo?)

Maps: Pretty much all escape maps if not all escape ( I dont think cading would work very well in this mod.) (And this could have map makers come up with entirely new kinds of ZM maps with real objectives other than just hitting buttons...)

2. Default

This is an awesome idea. The zm would be more realistic. Escape maps would be more fun and it would also be a challenge to survive.

This is how i would think we could make zm more balance and alot more fun.

I like the idea of restricted weapons because you dont see machine guns, p90s, desert eagles laying around on the street irl.

This could also help james idea of a cade and escape server, and make escapes more fair for humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

This is a pretty awesome concept.

I like the lower health of zombies and the infinite respawn.

4. Default

I had an Idea sorta like this one.

Because in all seriousness, zombies have WAY too much heath, but that's because the humans have p90's and M249's - Weapons that you really cant find lying around. Although I saw a p90 at my local Gander Mountain, I lul'd pretty hard. They also have assault rifles too, so that debunks my "cant find em laying around thing"...

Anyway It should be:

Zombie: 700 - 1,000 Heath for the Alpha Zombie, 500 for the Recently infected.

- Maybe some special classes, one that explodes when killed, causing splash damage, like a boomer. One that has lower knock back because its rotting, but is really slow, because rigamortis set in. Just suggestions.

- Can re-spawn infinitely.

Humans: Only have access to normal guns, Pistols, shot guns, we could restrict the assault rifles and the sub-machine guns, then only allow like 2 or 3 per team.

- I think you should be able to get stabbed and live, then make the choice of going out in a blaze of glory, or staying with your team and fucking them over. You could say, "Oh I took falling damage, then when you turn (after a set amount of time, say, 2-3 minutes, maybe faster.) you try and infect all your friends. Though if your stabbed to the point of death, you insta-turn and can then attack your teammates.

- I remember saying a while back that it would be interesting to see what people would do if they knew they were gunna turn, I personally would run out guns-a-blazing. Some would probably keep to themselves and wait to turn or maybe even break the cade XD

I would like to see a server like this, Ive played the ones were all the zombies are bots and there are like, 40 of them, they are okay, but face it, bots are fucking stupid, and cant break cades for shit, also, some cannot navigate maps properly. That was a shit load of commas and my English teacher would murder me...

In conclusion (Finally) I think we should at least give this a shot. It might be what CSS ZM really needs

Thanks a lot if you read all of that crap ^_^

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I had an Idea sorta like this one.

Because in all seriousness, zombies have WAY too much heath, but that's because the humans have p90's and M249's - Weapons that you really cant find lying around. Although I saw a p90 at my local Gander Mountain, I lul'd pretty hard. They also have assault rifles too, so that debunks my "cant find em laying around thing"...

Anyway It should be:

Zombie: 700 - 1,000 Heath for the Alpha Zombie, 500 for the Recently infected.

- Maybe some special classes, one that explodes when killed, causing splash damage, like a boomer. One that has lower knock back because its rotting, but is really slow, because rigamortis set in. Just suggestions.

- Can re-spawn infinitely.

Humans: Only have access to normal guns, Pistols, shot guns, we could restrict the assault rifles and the sub-machine guns, then only allow like 2 or 3 per team.

- I think you should be able to get stabbed and live, then make the choice of going out in a blaze of glory, or staying with your team and fucking them over. You could say, "Oh I took falling damage, then when you turn (after a set amount of time, say, 2-3 minutes, maybe faster.) you try and infect all your friends. Though if your stabbed to the point of death, you insta-turn and can then attack your teammates.

- I remember say a while back that it would be interesting to see what people would do if they knew they were gunna turn, I personally would run out guns-a-blazing. Some would probably keep to themselves and wait to turn or maybe even break the cade XD

I would like to see a server like this, Ive played the ones were all the zombies are bots and there are like, 40 of them, they are okay, but face it, bots are fucking stupid, and cant break cades for shit, also, some cannot navigate maps properly.

In conclusion (Finally) I think we should at least give this a shot. It might be what CSS ZM really needs

Thanks a lot if you read all of that crap ^_^
    I don't think you saw P90 or any military grade assault rifles at gander mountain cause its illegal to own thoughs. They do probably have commercial grade Assault rifles but nothing like in CSS.

I don't think classes will work in this mod cause they would just get shot in the face with a scout if they didnt have speed so if you start bringing in powers ur going to have to slow them down to balance it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
    I don't think you saw P90 or any military grade assault rifles at gander mountain cause its illegal to own thoughs. They do probably have commercial grade Assault rifles but nothing like in CSS.

I don't think classes will work in this mod cause they would just get shot in the face with a scout if they didnt have speed so if you start bringing in powers ur going to have to slow them down to balance it.
    No they were not "Military grade" if you can call an Assault Rifle that, you would have to define that to give it any meaning. It takes about 10 minutes to swap the parts inside an Ak-47 to make it fully automatic. Does that make it military grade ? It's not illegal to own any weapon in PA unless it is fully automatic. (Not 100% sure I would have to check, but I'm like 90%)

I swear to fucking go there was a P90, I held it in my damn hands, they had an MP5 too, 22. Mod though... Still a MP5... The P90 could be considered a "Rifle" because it had an extended barrel on it.

Side Note: P90 feels like an extension of your arm, its gorgeous.

7. Default

This would be the ZM escape map only server we've all been wanting..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Back in the old ZM days, this was how most servers operated. Well, not this EXACTLY, but close enough. None of the 'cade-n-wait, boring shit.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

The most popular escape maps kill anything that respawns this is a "feature" of them...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The most popular escape maps kill anything that respawns this is a "feature" of them...
    What loool
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.