Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rainsforth 10/05/09 10:15

1. Default

yea man chill out for a day. learn how to roll a blunt or something productive like that. be happy it wasnt a week ban.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    hey rainsforth,

consider yourself lucky that HOLY SH** only banned you for a day. if I was in there and watched you break a cade. You would have received a 7 day ban, than I would have let you bitch all you want in here. Deaf or not, the point of a ZM server is to kill zombies and to do that you need to build yourself a nice cade, so let me ask you this where in your right mind would you think that breaking a cade is acceptable??

not only may you be deaf, but I think your legally retarded as well.

you enjoy your day off from IBIS ZM, cause if I catch you breaking even one cade you will be banned for 7 days. this is your warning rainsforth.

ghostrider out.
    Geez, I haven't been anything but respectful to everyone here, and accepted my ban, even though I did think it was a harsh punishment. and you're name calling me? 7 day ban? If you wanted me to follow the rules, why don't you? warnings, followed by kicks THEN the ban. Some people brake cades by accident, a mis-timed nade, a little pissed at someone else or any other reason. No reason to start banning anyone who breaks cades (are we gonna start banning zombies for breaking cades???) You also might want to payattention to the little fine print about cade breaking "while not being set up". They were still setting up the cade when my nade whent off. Repeated cade breakers who break cades despite warnings should be banned, I wholeheartedly agree.

Besides 2 warnings? Break 1 Cade: 1 verbal/text warning. Break 2nd cade: second warning Kick. Break 3rd cade: Ban

I broke 1 cade. You do the math

I only posted the unban notice to figure out exactly what made the person who banned me ban me. I already resolved the issue with Holy, and he said he'll make sure his warnings are text next time.
    Last edited by Rainsforth; 10-06-2009 at 06:37 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rainsforth View Post
    Geez, I haven't been anything but respectful to everyone here, and accepted my ban, even though I did think it was a harsh punishment. and you're name calling me? 7 day ban? If you wanted me to follow the rules, why don't you? warnings, followed by kicks THEN the ban. Some people brake cades by accident, a mis-timed nade, a little pissed at someone else or any other reason. No reason to start banning anyone who breaks cades (are we gonna start banning zombies for breaking cades???) You also might want to payattention to the little fine print about cade breaking "while not being set up". They were still setting up the cade when my nade whent off. Repeated cade breakers who break cades despite warnings should be banned, I wholeheartedly agree.

Besides 2 warnings? Break 1 Cade: 1 verbal/text warning. Break 2nd cade: second warning Kick. Break 3rd cade: Ban

I broke 1 cade. You do the math

I only posted the unban notice to figure out exactly what made the person who banned me ban me. I already resolved the issue with Holy, and he said he'll make sure his warnings are text next time.
    well when I do ban you for 7 days the next time you break a cade.

feel free to make a thread in the admin abuse section, instead of the "unban me" section okay??

you have been warned by holy and you even said it yourself that you know what is entitled to a cade break. so please let me catch you breaking a cade and we'll see what kind of thread you make.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rainsforth View Post
    I looked over the rules, nothing in it saying no breaking 'cades. Closest is one of the rules is no script breaking cades, which I didn't next closest is about not disrespecting other players. I do apologize for breaking the cade. I am only griping over not getting a so called warn, and being accused of breaking 2 cades when I only broke 1. 1 day ban for breaking a cade? Everyone would be banned in that case.
    Lmao your an idiot.

Automatically deserve a ban for even saying that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    yea man chill out for a day. learn how to roll a blunt or something productive like that. be happy it wasnt a week ban.
    you tell him baby <333
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

eh let it go. Being respectful doesn't exist here anyways. Besides you tried, and made your reasons, but in the end you lost. I'd change your name anyways and play cause people will head hunt you. Just saying. Power trips are nasty little things.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

The terms "respect" and "internet" should never be used in the same sentence, unless you're talking about how much of an oxymoron it is.

I heard there is "respect" in the RL though. Sometimes!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.