Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Rainsforth 10/05/09 10:15

Name in Game: Rainsforth
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1855305
    Who banned you: unknown
    When: 10:15pm of date of post
    Where: zombie mod server
    Why banned: No clue, wasn't even warned. Closest possible reason is I threw a nade at incoming zombies while I was stuck by an object forced on me by another player. Was given a freeze 1 round then suddenly banned me.

2. Default

you cade broke twice, and were warned.

1 day ban, read the server rules come back, better yourself, and have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

What the heck? Twice? I broke a cade by accident once, and wasn't warned at all.

i was their, u were warned at least twice. the nade u threw was at a cade u broke while myself and several other people were in it. If u dont make it in the cade in time !ztele out. dont be a dick and break the fucking cade cause ur to slow.

P.S. thanks 4 breaking the cade and getting us all zombified u DICK.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze1 View Post
    i was their, u were warned at least twice. the nade u threw was at a cade u broke while myself and several other people were in it. If u dont make it in the cade in time !ztele out. dont be a dick and break the fucking cade cause ur to slow.

P.S. thanks 4 breaking the cade and getting us all zombified u DICK.
    Sorry, I wasn't warned at all. If it's a voice chat warn, I couldn't hear it. I am Deaf and can't hear. Warns should be over text or admin messages. He also claimed 2 cades broken? that one where I broke your cade by accident was the only one.

it wasnt an accident, i watched u do it to get urself unstuck out of the cade, and u should read server rules before u play.
    Especially if ur claiming to be deaf