Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Illegal ELite breaking TOS

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Oh no worries, dude... I was just throwing this thread off-topic.
    speaking of off-topic. my entire body hurts. it's fucking awesome.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    speaking of off-topic. my entire body hurts. it's fucking awesome.
    Good dude... take some amino acids to speed up that muscle recovery.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

my abs hurt when i eat lmao

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

If he continues to create votes without the consent of the other admins when he is not the first on I will remove his map vote power for a short time so that he understands when to use it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    senior admin is decided by who has had admin the longest.

senior admin is decided by who was on the server first.

if you disconnect and rejoin you lose your spot as senior admin and the next admin who was on the sever longest now becomes the senior admin.

jesus people its not that hard.
    It was my impression by reading the rules and conversations concerning this that senior admin is only decided by how long an admin was logged onto the server. It has nothing to do with who had a subscription for admin the longest. If this were so, it would be a bit tough to decide this since many admins have subscribed over multiple nonconsecutive months or took long breaks, so let's avoid that kind of confusion and stick to a simpler rule.

Zero, it sounds like the guy was using @votequestion, not map votes. So, he wasn't really changing the map, just influencing map selection.

Anyway, it's been my experience that the first week or two for any new admin is the roughest. Not only do they tend to not know the rules well but they're too eager to use the powers. I think we should give the guy a break for now. If after several weeks he's still doing it, it's obviously going to be an issue.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    It was my impression by reading the rules and conversations concerning this that senior admin is only decided by how long an admin was logged onto the server. It has nothing to do with who had a subscription for admin the longest. If this were so, it would be a bit tough to decide this since many admins have subscribed over multiple nonconsecutive months or took long breaks, so let's avoid that kind of confusion and stick to a simpler rule.

i've had admin for nearly a year now.

on topic, never meet or heard of this admin. He should come on the forums and talk about why he was doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post

Zero, it sounds like the guy was using @votequestion, not map votes. So, he wasn't really changing the map, just influencing map selection.

ya... but the thing is, he literally did change the map... so... ya.

8. Default

Admin abuse threads are useless without demos.

Read up Maynard.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Admin abuse threads are useless without demos.

Read up Maynard.
    not really, cause zero did exactly what I set out for him 2 do, warn the guy and tell him 2 stop abusing shit. so I guess saying this was useless... is in-fact a useless comment.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    not really, cause zero did exactly what I set out for him 2 do, warn the guy and tell him 2 stop abusing shit. so I guess saying this was useless... is in-fact a useless comment.
    Not really, because nothing can be done without a demo.

Just saying, if you want someone to be punished, it may help you in the future to record a demo about it.
    Last edited by Christmas; 10-06-2009 at 10:39 PM.