Thread: Illegal ELite breaking TOS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Illegal ELite breaking TOS

a few days ago I was on playing when I noticed a new admin log on, his name is Illegal ELite. Illegal ELite came into the server and within about 10 minutes, was constantly putting up admin votes saying like "will cbble be next map?" n shit. everytime someone would call out "let's play (whatever map)" he would do an admin vote regarding it. now 1, he's not a senior admin, and 2 there was other admins on long before he logged on. I asked him... "hey man, have you not read the TOS?" I explained he's not able 2 just log on and change the map 2 whatever he sees fit. he apologized and the night resumed 2 normal. The next day he logged on and again started doing the same shit. I asked him, why we're having the same conversation as we did the day prior? and he asked if I'm a senior admin. I said " I don't know if I'm on some list or not, and it doesn't really matter" now the reason it doesn't matter is, because even if I'm not on "the list", I was logged on for 3 hours prior 2 him logging on, so obviously once again he had no right 2 be changing the map. he then went on 2 tell me "if you are on the list, you're obviously at the bottom of the respect ladder" ... now I really don't need 2 put up with this kinda shit, I'm the most active admin on the WCS server, and ive been playing daily for over 3 months. I don't enjoy or deserve disrespect from some new admin, who clearly bought admin just so he can use admin commands when ever he wants and have a 1 up on people... even though the point of a server admin is that you keep the server safe and hackers out.

zero plz talk with this guy, and remove his admin if this is going 2 be a constant issue. admins must respect the TOS, especially when dealing with other admins.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-06-2009 at 03:20 PM.