Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Mod Barricading Tutorials

1. Default

I don't think Pooters was really a tutorial.... more just a few tips and tricks. Your lucky to really ever get secrets out of Pooter.

The tutorial is great I think all noobs should watch it before being allowed to play Zombie Mod.

I laughed my ass off when you rolled the coke machine so easily... like yea the noobs will all be doing that within a day of seeing this video...

Also the music was sic. Watching all of basic cades I already knew about was worth it just to hear those dope tracks.

Good job keep it up.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I laughed my ass off when you rolled the coke machine so easily... like yea the noobs will all be doing that within a day of seeing this video...
    Yeah. I've noticed different maps have different prop physics. Some maps you can send a vending machine spinning off into oblivion and others you can barely move.

3. Default

Thank my buddy Dj Delinquent over in new grounds for the music. He just came out with a new remix of the RE song.

Anyhow, I basically finished at episode 10, unless any of you have requests.

One thing I was thinking of doing was getting together any bloopers left over and putting them into one video, but I think I deleted most of them.. <.<''

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Thank my buddy Dj Delinquent over in new grounds for the music. He just came out with a new remix of the RE song.

Anyhow, I basically finished at episode 10, unless any of you have requests.

One thing I was thinking of doing was getting together any bloopers left over and putting them into one video, but I think I deleted most of them.. <.<''
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:

We worked hard on those ;-;

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:

We got hard working on those ;-;
    there, fixed.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    there, fixed.
    Yeah that too.

7. Default

oh wow. didnt' realize this was stickied. was going to recommend it.

still waiting on more vids. maybe how to get the dragon on mt doom?

anyways, keep it up, i really enjoy it.

8. Default

I stopped at 10.

Though, there are two maps left that deserve to be recorded. One is West Wood.

But I don't really want to show everything, that would defeat the purpose of playing for yourself. And secrets? Well, you learn those in-game from experience.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

The only wrong thing would be to deny what your heart truly feels.

10. Default

Great tutorials thanks it helped me out alot.