Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Mod Barricading Tutorials

1. Arrow Zombie Mod Barricading Tutorials

For awhile now I've been thinking of creating video tutorials to give the concept of barricading in Zombie Mod to newcomers, and maybe even give some ideas to the regulars.

The barricades in these videos aren't perfect, but that isn't the point. The less precision I show, the more room there is for people to implement improvements towards the barricades.

The reason behind bothering to create something like this is because in my opinion, Zombie Mod differs greatly from almost any other type of mod for CS:S because there is a bit of an art to it. It isn't just point and shoot.

So I give you,

ZM Barricading Tutorials

Special thanks to Zero, Mastagunz, Res, Kavinsky, Mag, Christmas, and Dj Delinquent.

Episodes 1-10

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-10-2009 at 01:41 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-10-2009 at 01:39 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I better get some credit, yo.

4. Default

the funny thing is, i knew all cade spots on all the maps loool.

Show me one that i don't know .
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

Well for the record these weren't made for regulars like you and me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

Agreed. I'm not seeing anything remarkable in any of these.

It's all very logical and simple barricading.

You remember pooter's tutorial? Now THAT was interesting.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

Way to shoot down James...

8. Default

What I like is how he always uses the least amount of cade material to set it up. I also like the overall system for his cade setups that you get the idea of though the videos. Also keep in mind that you are not seeing any advance techniques he is just making them for people that need help and there are a lot more of those noobs. Also when you watch the videos you can see some ideas that most new players do not think of such as making the cade so that you can still see the zombies to help counter them. Also he indirectly shows how to flip cades as well.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

It's a simple fucking guide for people who don't know what the fuck they are doing.

If you can't understand that, don't bother posting in the thread.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It's a simple fucking guide for people who don't know what the fuck they are doing.

If you can't understand that, don't bother posting in the thread.
    That or he needs to learn to read..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The barricades in these videos aren't perfect, but that isn't the point. The less precision I show, the more room there is for people to implement improvements towards the barricades.
    And pooter has tutorials? Where are they? I thought they just showed all the map secrets. PM me the links if they still exist, I'd like to see.

Also, I ask that you please, for the love of all that is holy, don't start spamming/arguing here.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-07-2009 at 11:24 PM.