Thread: ban for no reason

1. Default ban for no reason

good day ibis. i love playing at your servers i wasnt hacking. we we're playing at a map where we went into a room which other players also go
    we won 1 round and the next round zombie got us. then i heard kenneth 1 of your regulars, said ban them those 2. which we already got killed by zombies and i think
    kenneth was just kidding when he said ban us. then i got ban. sir please i love playing at ur servers i never disrespect any players or regulars. i played with pwnage, nighthawk, rosie etc., and didnt had a problem with them. thank you and God bless..

2. Default

you where banned for 10 min by saspatoon for cade breaking

3. Default

U got banned for breaking the cade... For idk how many min..

4. Default

1) wrong format
    2) wrong place
    3) never listen to kenneth. ever
    4) don't break cades
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

he broked like 5 cades and got like 3 warning before he got banned

6. Default sorry guys

sorry guys i wasnt aware. we were like in a small room with fences all over us we are like two players inside with two couches around us. i didnt remember that i broke cades maybe because we are shooting at zombies and there is an opposite room with cades in front of us. i didn't paid attention to kenneth's warning coz i thought i wasnt doing anything but sorry again. i love playing at ur servers period. dont want to piss off players specially regulars or admins. dont mean to disrespect you guys. God Bless.

7. Default

First off it was only for 10 minutes, secondly this is the totally wrong format..

Next time put it in the right format, in the right section.

Closed.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.