Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: flying out

1. Default

Dude how long are you planning to stay in London ? I would feel pretty awkward moving to another country. I bet your going to pick up the English accent now. LoL

2. Default

i dont know how long ill be staying hopefully not to long cause theres nothing to do here. god i hope i dont pick up the english accent. and just to confirm it not every britsh person has horrible fuckin teeth.

EDIT: post picks later when i find my camera. lol
    Last edited by dublin; 06-11-2008 at 12:35 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublin View Post
    i dont know how long ill be staying hopefully not to long cause theres nothing to do here. god i hope i dont pick up the english accent. and just to confirm it not every britsh person has horrible fuckin teeth.

EDIT: post picks later when i find my camera. lol
    i m gonna fly over there and be a grat dentist!!

Peace

4. Default

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

lmao thats great. sry it took so long got finished unpacking the last of my stuff yester day and just now took the picks. (had to resize em to 400x250 plz if u know of a resize program tell me cause photoshop sucks at resizing)

*note the kitchen is really small.. theres a park right outside but fuck its in the middle of a city for gods sake.
    Attached Images

6. Default

oh and heres the camera that i have. its a canon powershot SX100 8.0 mega pixles and the picture size in photoshop ends up being 3000x4025 pixels :O
    Attached Images

7. Default

oh i had updated so I could upload 2000x images i will up it to 40000

8. Default

nice the bedroom reminds me of a cottage

9. Default

yea the damn bed is hard as a brick tho.... thats probably the only nice room in the whole apartment. (2bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom) ima get the fuckin 2nd bedrooms wall knocked out that way i can have a living room and a kitchen

10. Default

Omfg, when did it start making it so the images show up in the center of the screen like that!!! I aways middle click and open in new window. Holy shit!

Does it do that for all of you guys?

Please post the full rez images so I can see if it resizes them to fit!