Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Confused1 10/08/2009 at 11:32 P.M.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yup, that's athenas ultimate. has a big ass range, and makes that faint line 2 basically show you where he is.
    And that's why WCS is unbalanced and why I don't play it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Cool story bro... you should twitter that shit

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Cool story bro... you should twitter that shit
    I rofl'ed at that.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    hey now, let's not talk shit about a great server.

5. Default

So I looked at the two demos that were linked in the unban post and did not see any hacking. I was able without wire frame to predict the locations and see everyone he killed. The only kill I could see in the demos that may have confused you guys was the one underground where the enemy fired one shot before he entered the room. As a result he backed up and waited for the enemy to come to him and scored two kills in the process. I am unbanning him for now but from what I understand there is another demo of him in office. Can someone please link that demo in there so I can review it. If he is hacking in that demo then I can just reban him. As for now I have not seen anything that warrants a ban.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So I looked at the two demos that were linked in the unban post and did not see any hacking. I was able without wire frame to predict the locations and see everyone he killed. The only kill I could see in the demos that may have confused you guys was the one underground where the enemy fired one shot before he entered the room. As a result he backed up and waited for the enemy to come to him and scored two kills in the process. I am unbanning him for now but from what I understand there is another demo of him in office. Can someone please link that demo in there so I can review it. If he is hacking in that demo then I can just reban him. As for now I have not seen anything that warrants a ban.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2040

7. Default

that demo shows nothing at all. other then him looking at the walls a couple times, there's nothing in that demo making it worth while. also even after he looked at the walls a couple times, he then went around a corner and ran into 3 guys and was obviously startled by it. once again, I don't think this guy hacks or ever did.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-11-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Ive just played with him in Cs_Jungle.. Only have one questions.
    How the hell did he manage to find anyone without problem trhough the bush. Checked the mini map on the corner make it even more obvious about what im thinking here..

Another think.. how can he kill so many peoples while running with Hell Hunter ultimate and find everyone. I have used that race a lot.. and trust me you cannot see 1 thing after you have started shooting.

And those 40+/10 k/d ratio every maps with everyrace .. yeah anyway i'll stop here..

Anyway this is just my opinion.

I'll start demo him.
    Even if he a good guy his still too much obvious to me.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

9. Default

maybe he's just good? or lucky.

10. Default

Everyone needs to stop bitching so much when someone has a better score than they do.

Everyone also needs to stop failing with fail demos and fail accusations.

PEW PEW PEW™