Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Confused1 10/08/2009 at 11:32 P.M.

1. Default Confused1 10/08/2009 at 11:32 P.M.

Name in Game: confused1
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:17838113
    Who banned you: Recoil
    When: 10/08/09 at 11:32 P.M.
    Where: The WCS servers
    Why banned: walling.

Other/Reason to unban: As you requested Zero. Here is the ban thread with the demos : http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=33696
    I'd like to get un-banned I really enjoy the IBIS servers...

2. Default

You aren't getting unbanned for hacking.

No chance.

3. Default

I wasn't actually hacking. That was the reason I got banned. But I wasn't hacking.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by confused1 View Post
    I wasn't actually hacking. That was the reason I got banned. But I wasn't hacking.
    From the first demo I saw, yes you were.

About 1:45 into the first (office_07) you stare right at an afk through a wall (in wireframe you stopped and peeked around to shoot him but in normal view he isn't visible till you turn the corner), deviate from your current route to kill him, then go BACK to the route you had originally intended.

That wasn't legit. And btw that was Juice's demo from awhile back.

5. Default

this guy is a fucking moron and should be banned from the forums as well.

what a dumb fuck.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

I will look at the demo this weekend. If I think he is hacking he will remain banned and it will be sent to steambans. If I do not think he is hacking he will be unbanned. If I think that it is in between I will try to have jigsaw take a look and if he is also on the fence we will send it to steambans.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    From the first demo I saw, yes you were.

About 1:45 into the first (office_07) you stare right at an afk through a wall (in wireframe you stopped and peeked around to shoot him but in normal view he isn't visible till you turn the corner), deviate from your current route to kill him, then go BACK to the route you had originally intended.

That wasn't legit. And btw that was Juice's demo from awhile back.
    If you look, you can see I was looking at the line to him from I forget which skill. I think it's from the Athena class? the one that points towards people in the area. I followed that around the wall. And thanks Zero, I'd like this resolved quickly

8. Default

If you look, you can see I was looking at the line to him from I forget which skill. I think it's from the Athena class? the one that points towards people in the area. I followed that around the wall. And thanks Zero, I'd like this resolved quickly
    I don't remember seeing any line. I'll check again, though it really doesn't matter.

9. Default

Here is a picture from it.

10. Default

Here is a picture from it.
    yup, that's athenas ultimate. has a big ass range, and makes that faint line 2 basically show you where he is.