Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Romania

1. Default Romania

Fucking awesome.

Walter you would love it here. The way they do redbull and vodkas here is they give you a full glass of vodka and with a can of red bull to pour yourself.

And what makes it awesome is that in Romania they have "lai" money. So to break it down 1 USD = 2.87 LAI \ 1 EUR = 4.35.

Red bull and vodka = 17 lai = dirt cheep liquor

Great country.
    Beautiful fucking girls!!
    Techno is everywhere. In the mall, in stores , restraunts. Its amazing. I love this country so much.

Would definetly recommend you guys visit Cluj.

Out for the remainder till Nov. Thought I would just check up on a computer and say hi. Ill post pictures and shit when I get back to Germany.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Fucking awesome.

Walter you would love it here. The way they do redbull and vodkas here is they give you a full glass of vodka and with a can of red bull to pour yourself.

And what makes it awesome is that in Romania they have "lai" money. So to break it down 1 USD = 2.87 LAI \ 1 EUR = 4.35.

Red bull and vodka = 17 lai = dirt cheep liquor

Great country.
    Techno is everywhere. In the mall, in stores , restraunts. Its amazing. I love this country so much.

Would definetly recommend you guys visit Cluj.

Out for the remainder till Nov. Thought I would just check up on a computer and say hi. Ill post pictures and shit when I get back to Germany.
    walter is mine and i said he can only have 1 full bottle of vodka and a 6 pack of red bull per day although he works so hard to support me i think i can raise it to 3 full bottles and 18 pack
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

My cousin was dating this Romanian girl and oh my God let me tell you, she was SMOKING! We danced together at a wedding, and had a few conversations during family get-togethers at Christmas.

Fucking SMOKING hot Anex let me tell you. She was a little too skinny though, could have used a few cheeseburgers. But other than that.... woah.

Romania ftw

Bring back some liquor and girls

4. Default

yup.. all the romanian girls i have met have been hawt
    its too bad for romanian girls though; all the romanian guys ive known have been some wierd motherfuckers.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    its too bad for romanian girls though; all the romanian guys ive known have been some wierd motherfuckers.
    Leaves more chance for us then lol

6. Default

Actually Anex, do me a favor and get some girls' numbers' while you're there. I'd greatly appreciate it!

7. Default

I can get you numbers of their pimps walter if you want.

8. Default

what's the min wage or equivilant over there and the national language?

and why the fuck are you in europe again?

9. Default

I can get you numbers of their pimps walter if you want.
    I don't deal with pimps.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    what's the min wage or equivilant over there and the national language?

and why the fuck are you in europe again?
    I never left Europe?

And walter, I can't help you if you refuse to go through their pimp.