Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: a strange bird?

1. Default

A long time ago my mom's boyfriend asked me "What if I called your mother a whore?" Obviously since she isn't, I answered with a question of my own.. "Is she?"

"Don't only know truth, but see it too."
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-18-2009 at 11:56 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    This.

I didn't go through the other posts to see wtf is going on, but this owned. This thread should be closed now.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

A long time ago my mom's boyfriend asked me "What if I called your mother a whore?" Obviously since she isn't, I answered with a question of my own.. "Is she?"

haha why would you want to know?

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMafioso View Post
    welcome Ren and dont pay any attention to the people that always tryin to start fights on the forums they are just bored XD
    Dude, you joined after me.

5. Default

I asked my mom's boyfriend that question for a reason. If someone insults you for something you know isn't true, it's kind of pointless to get upset about it. Especially when other people know it isn't true as well.

And I made that post because I was reading Christmas' and Walter's posts.. Insults being thrown around and what not.

Either Walter or Christmas will probably say something that goes against my reason for making the post, but that's aside the point. Though there's a complete other reason as to why. I read something Christmas said awhile back to Walter. "If you insult someone, of course they're going to be defensive about it." Or something along those lines.

It just got me thinking.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-20-2009 at 01:35 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

I asked my mom's boyfriend that question for a reason. If someone insults you for something you know isn't true, it's kind of pointless to get upset about it. Especially when other people know it isn't true as well.

And I made that post because I was reading Christmas' and Walter's posts.. Insults being thrown around and what not.

Either Walter or Christmas will probably say something that goes against my reason for making the post, but that's aside the point. Though there's a complete other reason as to why. I read something Christmas said awhile back to Walter. "If you insult someone, of course they're going to be defensive about it." Or something along those lines.

It just got me thinking.
    That was whytboiz, and that is irrelevant.

I shouldn't have called Walter an idiot, but I don't pull punches on these forums because I don't see the need to.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    pull punches on these forums because I don't see the need to.
    Pull punches on the internets? I don't see why anyone would. It's not fun to hold back in "Not RL".

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Well, it was late.. I was tired and probably hallucinating. Oh well.