Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Where do recordings go?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    @ Kavinsky, Christmas, Jeimuzu, ReS

I'm sorry to point out this irony, but we all play Zombie Mod. Zombies are all about blood and gore. We all should be able to withstand the same amount of gore that doctors, surgeons, and pathologists can handle.

If you all can't stand to see an Angle Grinder blade sliced into a man's face, then that doesn't say much about us as Zombie Mod players, does it?

Plus, there is a positive real-life message in my signature. That is, to be safe, and respect power tools.
    You are fucking weird dude.

All joax aside. For a second there, I almost felt as sorry for you as I do for Getcha and her downz.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    You are fucking weird dude.

All joax aside. For a second there, I almost felt as sorry for you as I do for Getcha and her downz.
    Cool story bro.

3. Default

well the ignore thing blocks everything that person says, not just the avitar and signature.

and with inthebutt you kinda need to see what hes saying to zero

just wish we could have the option to block just the avatar the signature
    or both rather than just ignore.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    you guys are aware of the ignore feature right? my sister does my hair while i look at this website and the last thing i want her to see is orangutan tits that belong in the Congo.
    Amen to this. Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

5. Default

scrubbleboo what are those two characters from yor avitar and signature from by the way?

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    scrubbleboo what are those two characters from yor avitar and signature from by the way?
    No one in particulair. They are just random characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

7. Default

Let's straighten a couple things out....

1. This thread was about demos
    2. This thread was not about signatures or Walter's obsession for the bizarre...
    3. This thread was about how to make demos and view demos
    4. This thread was not about the fact that if thirteen year olds are on the internet, they have probably seen something along those lines already that make them return over and over!
    5. This thread should be closed!
    6. This thread is not supposed to tell you that 57.3% of all statisics are made up!!!
    7. Hope you all learned something from this thread.... LOL

~Rogue

8. Default

alright already no need to get pissy, besides you got your answer awhile ago, so the thread served its purpose, and now all we need to get rid of is inthebutts monster tits.

FYI type in console:

demoui - to view demo
    record + name - to start demo
    stop - to stop demo

sb_status