Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Fast Zombies.

  1. Default Fast Zombies.

    This is getting ridiculous, I'm really sick of fast zombies on any map.

    It could be just me but I quit the game and made this thread out of pure rage and hatred of the fast class.

    Ever play Moria with 1/2 the server as fasts ? - Impossible -

    It also isn't fun when a certain admin moves you to spec because you glitched in the wall, and If I hadn't, I would have died. Didn't defend the entrance either, just got moved to spec after he got in and then got out. (to move me to spec.) I would have had fun being the only human and trying to ninja my way to the end, but naw, some one had to ruin my fun.

    So that was my little rage fest, I feel better now.

    Peace.

  2. #2

    Default

    Get over it, fasts are here to stay.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

    -----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

  3. Default

    There too fast... but they dont have enough HP
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    There too fast... but they dont have enough HP
    what ?

    So they should have more ?

    They should have less !

  5. Default

    the deal is that zeros waiting till the next release of zmod where he can just disable them for escape maps, and the people set up as the fast will be automatically put into the bones class.

    althought when that release is coming out is another matter completely, maybe he should just disable the fast class and up the side straffling ability of the pred xp and make that the new fast class, seeing as there certainly not very stealthy to begin with.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

    I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cananada
    Posts
    515
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I'm not gonna lie, being a fast zombie is the only way I can get kills.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    what ?

    So they should have more ?

    They should have less !
    Less speed but more HP. If I get stuck for 4 seconds Im dead as a fast. There useless on cade maps any more. The whole point of a fast is to make a small opening they rush in get a tag or two.. not they get stuck and die on first try not on the third try ant more
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post

    Ever play Moria with 1/2 the server as fasts ? - Impossible -
    death star escape is even better. a thousand rounds of fail was the highlight of my zm time last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, being a fast zombie is the only way I can get kills.
    l0l

    "if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    This is getting ridiculous, I'm really sick of fast zombies on any map.

    It could be just me but I quit the game and made this thread out of pure rage and hatred of the fast class.

    Ever play Moria with 1/2 the server as fasts ? - Impossible -

    It also isn't fun when a certain admin moves you to spec because you glitched in the wall, and If I hadn't, I would have died. Didn't defend the entrance either, just got moved to spec after he got in and then got out. (to move me to spec.) I would have had fun being the only human and trying to ninja my way to the end, but naw, some one had to ruin my fun.

    So that was my little rage fest, I feel better now.

    Peace.
    From what I know, Zero is working on a way to change the fast zombie into a different class that's similar to predators on escape maps.. So give it some time. Until then, play barricade maps.

    .. Or something like Kavinsky said.. Though it would make more sense, and probably be easier to just lower the fast zombie's speed.. Hey, we might have another purpose for that test server.

    But as I have proven before.. (mostly to people like Walter who was ready to ban me because I killed everyone as a fast zombie) It is possible to survive on even the crappiest of escape maps if people listen and work as a team.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-11-2009 at 02:18 PM.

    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    But as I have proven before.. (mostly to people like Walter who was ready to ban me because I killed everyone as a fast zombie) It is possible to survive on even the crappiest of escape maps if people listen and work as a team.
    In a server of 30+ people, that is not possible unless the zombie is afk, not trying, or just doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

    Even without fast zombies it is a bitch to win on an escape map.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •