Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fast Zombies.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    In a server of 30+ people, that is not possible unless the zombie is afk, not trying, or just doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

Even without fast zombies it is a bitch to win on an escape map.
    A strafe running fast zombies is nearly invincible, beacause first of all hes a really hard target, and because his knock back is so low.

2. Default

In a server of 30+ people, that is not possible unless the zombie is afk, not trying, or just doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

Even without fast zombies it is a bitch to win on an escape map.
    They said it was impossible to win on Train Escape.. I played one round as a human and a large majority of us lived.

They said it was impossible to win in the Jarasic Park maps, I played once, and in the end, everyone survived except me and STFU.

Both times I was up against a fast zombie.

It just takes a group of friends that know what the hell they're doing.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    They said it was impossible to win on Train Escape.. I played one round as a human and a large majority of us lived.

They said it was impossible to win in the Jarasic Park maps, I played once, and in the end, everyone survived except me and STFU.

Both times I was up against a fast zombie.

It just takes a group of friends that know what the hell they're doing.
    Who were you up against? Honestly.

4. Default

A fast zombie is a fast zombie.. Unless it's me as a fast zombie.. Against me as a human.. That would be interesting.

But that isn't the point. Walter was ready to ban me one day for getting so many kills as a fast zombie, so I proved to him it isn't impossible to survive on the maps, even against fast zombies.

Hell, Hobo has owned me on escape maps while I was a fast zombie. It really does depend on the people playing.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 10-11-2009 at 09:29 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I would also like to say I despise the Jumper class. It just ruins high spots which is stupid, because that's its only use in life. -__-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I would also like to say I despise the Jumper class. It just ruins high spots which is stupid, because that's its only use in life. -__-
    It actually makes maps like bumfight challenging, because it is virtually impossible for a zombie to tag you from those kinds of spots.

Keep the jumpers. They have their place and help balance the game.

7. Default

RES is just QQing too much cause he has lost his ZM skills rofl.

I actually enjoy it, listening to RES bitch in game everytime he gets tagged lol
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

I like fast zombies they have a good use. There being tweaked but there needed in z mod.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

9. Default

It actually makes maps like bumfight challenging, because it is virtually impossible for a zombie to tag you from those kinds of spots.

Keep the jumpers. They have their place and help balance the game.
    well 1 v 1 a jumper is a fucking easy win, but yeah I do agree, they make those spots possible to get to for zombies, but on high school in the gym, I like hiding there with a scout, then a jumper comes and stabs me in the foot. ;-;

Keep the jumper, get the fuck rid of the fast. That's what I say. XD

@ Inthebutt, Shut up you gorilla armed freak. <3

10. Default

Come on Res.. Let's go to that test server.. You be a fast zombie, I'll be human.. Winner decides if fast stays or not. I'll even change it to an escape map.