Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fast Zombies.

1. Default

the fast needs to be tweaked thats a given, but the other classes need as much attention as the fast.
    in particular the pred and jumper classes, and does anyone honestly play as an infected anymore?

fast: as fast in a straight line as a pred xp, maybe a LITTLE faster, when it side strafles it should be able to aviod the bullets with ease, and have less knockback, but its overall speed should not be faster that its straightline speed, but its fine as it is for now, with the exception that the health has been lowered too much, we need a few hundred more hitpoints to have any chance at taking out the vent campers.

pred and pred xp, remove the pred and just replace it with the predator xp and rig up the skin so that maybe certain parts of it are not cloaked and bloody, instead of that stupid ass laser beam sticking out of it, or rig it up like this with the torso down invisible and the head visible, Ie the opposite of the headless horseman, the predator should own on all maps, not just the dark ones where you cant see them, after all whats the point of being a pred if you lose your inivsibilty everytime someone head shots you or you give away your own position with a stupid BRIGHT red laser beam?

or rig it up like this
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-13-2009 at 04:55 PM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Come on Res.. Let's go to that test server.. You be a fast zombie, I'll be human.. Winner decides if fast stays or not. I'll even change it to an escape map.
    I am game for that.

3. Default

After 1-2 rounds of Jarasic Park I taught Res and Mag how to survive against a fast zombie, and they kicked my ass. D=

Though I suppose that's only when there isn't a bunch of people screwing stuff up..

So really, fast zombies aren't the problem.. The idiots are.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    After 1-2 rounds of Jarasic Park I taught Res and Mag how to survive against a fast zombie, and they kicked my ass. D=

Though I suppose that's only when there isn't a bunch of people screwing stuff up..

So really, fast zombies aren't the problem.. The idiots are.
    And you know you aren't going to be rid of them.

5. Default

Here is what we should have as classes (my opinion.)

Fast - Quick, lowest Hp, Small target, Short but can jump longer distance. (After we get rid of strafe running ill be okay with fasts.)

Predator - Partial invisibility, decent speed, moderate health, highest jump.

Classic (default) - High hp, slightly faster than a human, human jump height.

Deformed (tank) - Highest hp, slow as fuck, hard target, very small jump.

Misc class - Something new, like a zombie that can see though walls, or identify people through walls. like a "Seeker", partial blindness but has that Aura around the humans that he could then relay to his teammates, acts like a classic, has the stalker model. That's probably not possible in CSS but I like the Idea.

Please criticize this as you see fit, put in suggestions and what not.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    well 1 v 1 a jumper is a fucking easy win, but yeah I do agree, they make those spots possible to get to for zombies, but on high school in the gym, I like hiding there with a scout, then a jumper comes and stabs me in the foot. ;-;

Keep the jumper, get the fuck rid of the fast. That's what I say. XD

@ Inthebutt, Shut up you gorilla armed freak. <3
    lol if I didn't have such long arms, how am I suppose to hold you so tight??? jeez RES.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    lol if I didn't have such long arms, how am I suppose to hold you so tight??? jeez RES.
    I lol'd

8. Default

fast zombies on ZE's are bad.

On ZM...
    fast Z's need to stay. They are one of the only zombies that can quickly get into a holdout spot that others wouldn't be able to get into fast enough. They're also one of the only Z's that can glitch through a completely barricaded door way. What fun would there be if people in holdout spots (tubes) and rooms with the entire door caded won every single round? Side strafing is a problem though.

Poisons.... slow, low hp. The only purpose of the poison is to get into hard to reach places that all other zombies have a hard time getting too. It keeps the humans on their toes with always havving to check their backs and stuff.

predator xp needs to be dropped imo. reg pred is fine.

9. Default

Here, I'll go get the list of new zombies I thought of a long time ago.

Leecher - Pretty average, except when it kills someone it gets large amounts of HP back. As fast as a human with knockback the same as the Classic. This would replace the Classic class.

Breaker - Very slow, more than a deformed probably. This tall guy has the special ability of being able to push barricades just by slamming himself into them. Imagine a vending machine being thrown at another vending machine. He may look menacing, but he's also the easiest to kill due to his skinny exterior, which allows bullets to easily hit his important internal organs.

Flamer - Constantly on fire (though it does not effect vision as much), so obviously it is immune to fire. Faster than a human, yet slower than a Predator. Has low knockback. This would replace the Infected class, simply because it would be awesome.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

ok my idea for a zombie is a zombie that like infects a human instead of turning him right away that way when he gets all safe in a cade with other ppl bam the cade fails XD it will make the zombie game more realistic and ppl will be freaking out and not letting ppl in their cade cuz now there be like half the server in the same cade on some maps