Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Winter Things

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    So let me get this straight. You moved from FL to Canada. ... Why!? What's your citizenship status here?
    For shits & giggles (not really). I'm a permanent resident, woot woot! It's almost been exactly a year since I became a permanent resident. I don't have any particular plans for getting my citizenship because as far as I know it would mean revoking my US citizenship, and I don't want to do that. Besides, pretty much the only things I can't do as a p.r. are vote and get a Canadian passport, which is fine with me.

(YES, I'M AN IMMIGRANT. Please make jokes.)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    So let me get this straight. You moved from FL to Canada. ... Why!? What's your citizenship status here?
    Man.. If you knew how dreadful the scorching heat and humidity of Florida is.. You would love Canada..

Right now it's 90+ degrees in my room, and its the middle of the night with my fan on. I'm sweating it's so hot in here..

I remember when I went up to Ohio during winter, and it snowed a bit.. I believe that was the first time I had ever seen snow in person. Was pretty beautiful. And it wasn't really cold to me.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    (YES, I'M AN IMMIGRANT. Please make jokes.)
    I'm 2nd generation. My family immigrated from Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Man.. If you knew how dreadful the scorching heat and humidity of Florida is.. You would love Canada..

Right now it's 90+ degrees in my room, and its the middle of the night with my fan on. I'm sweating it's so hot in here..

I remember when I went up to Ohio during winter, and it snowed a bit.. I believe that was the first time I had ever seen snow in person. Was pretty beautiful. And it wasn't really cold to me.
    Oh, I love the cold, don't get me wrong Sometimes it's a little TOO cold, but the varying seasons are great.

Yeah, i really hated the heat & humidity of Florida. I didn't even like the beach. The only thing I really miss about Florida is my family & the familiarity of everything.

I'm really enjoying actually having SEASONS. I look pretty stupid sometimes, though. Someone will say, "Did you bring in the garden hose yet?" and I'll be like "What, why?" Because you don't have to bring your garden hoses in in the Florida winter, dammit.

5. Default

Fireplace.

The look on my dog's face when I'm too lazy to put on his sweater before he pisses in the snow.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    put on his sweater before he pisses in the snow.
    Your dog has a sweater?! DIE DIE DIEEEEE! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Okay, I'm okay.

Dudes... winter is the ish. I love shoveling snow and taking my nephews out sledding. I especially love waking up every morning to a frozen car with no gloves (because I lose them every year), waiting for it to warm up, while drinking my morning coffee and smoking a cig. Then, heading off to work, only to deal with the awesome morning traffic, spilling my scolding hot coffee all over my crotchikal area on purpose because it's just THAT good, after being cut off by a very nice person who proceeds to make sweet love to his brake pedal.

Winter... it's the best season.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Yeah, i really hated the heat & humidity of Florida. I didn't even like the beach. The only thing I really miss about Florida is my family & the familiarity of everything.

I'm really enjoying actually having SEASONS.
    LoL, you didnt have to go that far to see changing Seasons
    Tennessee has them. We even every now and again get a few feet of snow. the only thing I hate about TN is you still get the sticky humidity in the summer, but I guess that's the price you pay if you don't want 100,000 of acres to burn every year like CA.
    Last edited by mag36; 10-12-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    LoL, you didnt have to go that far to see changing Seasons
    Tennessee has them. We even every now and again get a few feet of snow. the only think I hate about TN is you still get the sticky humidity in the summer, but I guess thats the price you pay if you dont want 100,000 of acres to burn every year like CA.
    same weather here
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Your dog has a sweater?! DIE DIE DIEEEEE! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Don't hate. My dog is 12 pounds. He sinks to his chest in the god-damn snow. It's not like he wears it year round or I'm some cali chick. MY dog busts a nut over his sweater when I pull it out for inter. No joke, he'll run head first into it.

I have to get one for my other dog now -_-. He shakes when he gets inside.

Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Don't hate. My dog is 12 pounds. He sinks to his chest in the god-damn snow. It's not like he wears it year round or I'm some cali chick. MY dog busts a nut over his sweater when I pull it out for inter. No joke, he'll run head first into it.

I have to get one for my other dog now -_-. He shakes when he gets inside.

They look exactly like my sisters dog and she lives in florida.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers