Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good Winter Things

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Good Winter Things

I hope it's not too presumptuous to make a thread within 24 hours of joining, but... Well dammit, just deal with it.

So it snowed today... And, being from Florida, I thought that was kind of retarded. All the Canadians around here seem to dread winter, so I started trying to think of good things about it.

Here are some:
    01. Hot chocolate/tea
    02. Cats/pets become more cuddly
    03. You get to wear hats and cover up your hair if it needs washing (YOU KNOW YOU'VE DONE IT)
    04. You don't have to mow the lawn

So... Anyone have any other reasons for me not to dread the long & hard winter ahead of me? I'm trying to get a positive outlook, here...
    Attached Images

2. Default

How about SNOW BALL Fights or Snow angels. oh and warm toasty fire in the fireplace.

oh and a scary ass Snowman

Ooh, and I really like it when you're super cold (especially your feet) and you take a scalding hot shower. And the water on your feet feels even HOTTER than it actually is because they're so cold...

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I hope it's not too presumptuous to make a thread within 24 hours of joining, but... Well dammit, just deal with it.

So it snowed today... And, being from Florida, I thought that was kind of retarded. All the Canadians around here seem to dread winter, so I started trying to think of good things about it.

Here are some:
    01. Hot chocolate/tea
    03. You get to wear hats and cover up your hair if it needs washing (YOU KNOW YOU'VE DONE IT)

So... Anyone have any other reasons for me not to dread the long & hard winter ahead of me? I'm trying to get a positive outlook, here...
    1. Cuddling
    2. VACATION
    3. Christmas
    4. Skiing
    5. Ice Skating
    6. Shopping & Some More Shopping Lawlz
    7. Going To Comedies & Broadway Plays
    8. But Really Just Spending Time With That Special Somone Makes It All Worth While
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    1. Cuddling
    2. VACATION
    3. Christmas
    4. Skiing
    5. Ice Skating
    6. Shopping & Some More Shopping Lawlz
    7. Going To Comedies & Broadway Plays
    8. But Really Just Spending Time With That Special Somone Makes It All Worth While

I agree with 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8. I can't ice skate anymore due to a hairline fracture on my ankle which happened while doing a house removal on the 4th floor. it hurts alot. fml im losing money to disability
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

No snow in my part of North Carolina yet
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

I'm in the same boat Fred is in. What is this winter of which you speak of? It's like 70 here.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

It's snowing in Tennessee yet not in Ontario which is several hundred miles north... something's strange here.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Here are some:
    01. Hot chocolate/tea
    01. I drink hot tea year round.
    02. Get a boyfriend.
    03. Take a shower. (Might help with #2)
    04. I don't have a lawn.

Oh, and I love Winter. Stop hating!

Whoa, bitchy.

(Should I hop on the zombie mod and follow you some more?)
    Last edited by Ren; 10-11-2009 at 03:22 AM.