Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Paranormal Activity

1. Default

apparently there is two endings to this movie.... which is stupid.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Most films have multiple endings. They usually cut them and add them to the special features on DVD/Bluray. Pendeja. Under "alternate ending".

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

um no. before this movie hit the big screen, in festivals they were showing another ending where she was rocking back and forth for two days until the police found her with a knife and killed her. another ending at another film festival showed her slitting her throat in front of the camera. the typical hollywood ending dramatized that annoying faggot being thrown into the camera.

thats what happens when people sell their shit to hollywood.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Yes bitch! I know this! I went to see it in Philly during the limited screening. I'm saying that most movies have alternate endings, they just get cut before hitting the mass audience.

That's what those festivals are for. So those low budget films can be seen, critiqued, and edited before mass release.

Homo.

5. Default

movie was still stupid. i was hoping the demon would get me so i could go ballistic on everyone in this house.

มวยไทย

6. Default

Bahahaha! You're stupid.

7. Default

ya the ending where he gets thrown into the camera was bullshit. that ruined it for me..

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

You guys should have seen SAW VI. That was actually pretty good.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You guys should have seen SAW VI. That was actually pretty good.
    I was actually thinking about seeing that. Didn't know it came out already. I'll check it out tomorrow!

I actually enjoyed the 5th one.

10. Default

lol it just came out today.

มวยไทย