Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Paranormal Activity

1. Default

well i would have given that white girl one last ride and then packed my bags and said bye bitch after finding out about that kind of shit..

another thing is he didnt show her the footage of the board catching on fire did he? that and the door thing got on my nerves..

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

He tried showing the footage to her, but she just went typical psycho-bitch female on him.

Fuckin' skank.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    well i would have given that white girl one last ride and then packed my bags and said bye bitch after finding out about that kind of shit..

another thing is he didnt show her the footage of the board catching on fire did he? that and the door thing got on my nerves..
    she wouldn't watch the footage. but it implies that she was shown later or that she knows about it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    He tried showing the footage to her, but she just went typical psycho-bitch female on him.

Fuckin' skank.
    I am telling you right now there were three instances during the movie where I yelled that out in response to Katie's bitching.

I also swear I heard Micah say it once.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    It was a 3 bedroom house. 2 Guest rooms. That didn't kill the immersion for me.

And you did not ask me that, pendeja. I was asking all the white people I know that question ever since I saw it in limited release with some friends.

You know Serg, was asking people too.

Only a white dude would go up into that attic after seeing those HOOF prints and the door slamming.

You know how fast I would have been out of that house?! And why do white people fux with ouiji boards?! SRSLY?! WHY?!

no. our questions were always "why do white people either a. instigate scary shit. b. stay in haunted places c. do stupid shit for money" cause we would do the following a. run and get the fuck out. b. run and get the fuck out. and c. say fuck the money and get the fuck out.

secondly, it was a 4 bedroom. 2 bedrooms in the back. a bathroom in the middle, a linen closet, another bedroom on the side of the master bedroom. and the master bedroom.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me