Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: can i get unbanned please?

1. Default

Dodge my mute? I got muted, and decided to play a different server, and then i came back.

2. Default

I never freakin cade broke. I admit to accidentally yelling into the mic. (i never got a warning to shutup). but i DID NOT cade break.

3. Default

hey DJ, how about this??

your a freaking moron and yes you deserve all 7 days, oh and you should be banned for another 7 days for being such an idiot and multi-posting. you know there is a little edit button at the bottom.

oh and yes you did dodge the first ban I was gonna give you for 1 day, you left before I could ban you and than you came back a little while later. you got caught by the admin who doesn't forget a ban.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    hey DJ, how about this??

your a freaking moron and yes you deserve all 7 days, oh and you should be banned for another 7 days for being such an idiot and multi-posting. you know there is a little edit button at the bottom.

oh and yes you did dodge the first ban I was gonna give you for 1 day, you left before I could ban you and than you came back a little while later. you got caught by the admin who doesn't forget a ban.
    this.
    and why would you share your steam id with an idiot brother who doesnt know how to act? get seperate accounts.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Admin responded, IBIS responded, thread wasn't locked, therefore it's fair game. Enough said. My statement remains, keep your damn nose out of shit if the facts haven't been laid out yet.
    Perhaps you should be more clear instead of backtracking and making up exceptions to your rule when you are shown to do the same thing.

Especially since there isn't a laid out rule regarding it, just your interpretation of an unwritten rule that has barely been given by the IBIS members.

And I believe I do follow those "exceptions" you created, regardless.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...?t=1882&page=4

Actually, neither of us have.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I asked Dart to ask you, and she said that you hadn't banned anyone by that name.

-_-' I hate false information.

I didnt give you false info.? i asked mallissin if he had banned anyone by that name and He said No Anyways,,

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    I didnt give you false info.? i asked mallissin if he had banned anyone by that name and He said No Anyways,,
    jesus guys, its been taken care of already, he mic spammed, I banned him and now he is crying about it.

done.

fin.

finish.

over.

it doesn't matter who gave the wrong info or who is suppose to post in here and who isn't.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    jesus guys, its been taken care of already, he mic spammed, I banned him and now he is crying about it.

done.

fin.

finish.

over.

it doesn't matter who gave the wrong info or who is suppose to post in here and who isn't.
    Hey i was just saying

9. Default

*sniffles* But Christmas is being a hyper-critical/literal jerk.

Wait, that's not unusual. Never mind.

*wipes nose on inthebutt's sleeve* Allergies.

10. Default

Aren't you supposed to give warnings before you ban me?