Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: can i get unbanned please?

1. Default can i get unbanned please?

Hey..this is dj sniperkid.

earlier today i got banned, and i don't know why, or by whom. it just said "kicked and bannedwned n00b"

can someone help me?

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:17669083

2. Default

by the way, it was today (the 11th) in the afternoon, on the zombie server.

3. Default

I'll ask the admins on at the moment.. By the way, welcome to the IBIS forums.

There's also an edit feature so you don't have to post twice.

Edit: I asked around, none of the online admins know.

You could have been automatically banned by the server for a variety of reasons though.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Okay thanks.

by the way...

STEAM_0:1:17669083 06:24 73 0

idk if thats the same as the other, but yeah.

5. Default

Okay, can i still get unbanned?

6. Default

If you were banned for no reason, then you'll be unbanned, so no worries. I can't do it though, sorry. The owner will check this out probably tomorrow. Until then, you could play on some of the other servers. (Gun Game, WCS)

The server IPs are
    174.36.201.114:27015 = wcs
    208.43.70.233:27015 = GG

If you do try those servers and get banned on them, you'll know it's the server banning you for something. If that happens, post that here so we know.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Okay thanks, i"m playing gungame now actually

Hope to see you on zombie sometime...!

8. Default

It was a 30 minute ban for cade breaking.

I hate the weekends.

9. Default

I asked Dart to ask you, and she said that you hadn't banned anyone by that name.

-_-' I hate false information.

10. Default

Someone asked if I remembered the name "DJ Sniper" and I didn't. I do remember a "Sniper Kid". He was muted for a time and then removed after shooting a cade down with 5+ people behind it.

But why are you even getting involved? Use to be a rule for the Admin Abuse and Unban sections that only IBIS, the admin that banned and the person banned were allowed to respond. Otherwise everyone and their mother decides to stick their nose in places they shouldn't.

Now it seems like etiquette is thrown out the window and anyone bored enough, or opinionated/self-important enough, responds to these things.