Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Ideas

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Are you participating Sin? I hear that shit is off the charts!
    What?! On the Downz Meat Curtains Contest?

Yo, I'm downz for that shit.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    What?! On the Downz Meat Curtains Contest?

Yo, I'm downz for that shit.
    I'll put you on the list. Beef/meat curtain. I haven't heard that in years. I am seriously going to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

3. Default

I use that term all the time. Especially if there's some roast beef action goin on down there.

Ew.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I use that term all the time. Especially if there's some roast beef action goin on down there.

Ew.
    dude really??? come on bro I just had roast beef for dinner that my friends mom made. don't ruin that shit for me sin!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    dude really??? come on bro I just had roast beef for dinner that my friends mom made. don't ruin that shit for me sin!!!
    This is why I'll never eat roast beef again... EITHER kind.

6. Default

this contest might actually work if you come on and talk to the newcommers of the server, but with the regs who have been here for years its a waste of time.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

W_O_W!!!!! WoW, Just "WOW"!!!!! Now I Know Why All The Sane People Have Left . And To Be Honest I Really Don't Blame Them!!!!! Honestly Grow Up All Of You And Get Lifes!!!!! And I Seriously Must Say I Am Very Disappointed In Some Of You!!!!!! So Many Of You Have Stooped So Low, WOW!!!!!!! I'm Mostly Disappointed In Those That Were ( The Ones That Were Here The Longest ) Once Leaders Are Now Followers!!!!!!!! Just... Just, Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

8. Default

I don't want to be mean, but I think your boyfriend is only in it for the pussy..

Just saying..

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I don't want to be mean, but I think your boyfriend is only in it for the pussy..

Just saying..
    Don't forget the head, too!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    W_O_W!!!!! WoW, Just "WOW"!!!!! Now I Know Why All The Sane People Have Left . And To Be Honest I Really Don't Blame Them!!!!! Honestly Grow Up All Of You And Get Lifes!!!!! And I Seriously Must Say I Am Very Disappointed In Some Of You!!!!!! So Many Of You Have Stooped So Low, WOW!!!!!!! I'm Mostly Disappointed In Those That Were ( The Ones That Were Here The Longest ) Once Leaders Are Now Followers!!!!!!!! Just... Just, Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    I told you there were a lot of assholes here.

The forums went way downhill from last year, ever since all these newcomers flooded in. It's just best to not take things seriously here.