Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Ideas

Exclamation Contest Ideas

Ok Well I Was Just Thinking & I Thought Of This Really CrAzY Idea!!!!

I Want All Of You To Come Up With Some Really Good Contest Ideas ( And Quick ), Because I Was Thinking Of Giving My Admin Away Since I Never Play Anymore And I'm Rarely On ( Therefore I Don't Use It So I Don't Need It ) And I Don't Pay For It My Guy Does ( I Told Him He Can Cancel It Because I Feel Bad Cuz I Don't Even Use It, But He Hasn't Yet... ) So I Thought Making A Contest And Watching You All Fight For My Admin Would Be A Funny Idea Lawlz!!!!
    But First I Need Some Contest Ideas, Because I Don't Have A Clue

P.s. You Better Hurryyy, Who Knows How Much Longer My Admin Hass....
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 10-12-2009 at 03:11 AM.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

2. Default

Vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Vagina.
    i lol'd

+1 scrub

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

only if your desperate enough for that vagina.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Damn............. Did I already lose the contest. lol

6. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

omg like i think everyone should post up love letters to you seeing who can kiss your ass (or vagina) the best and the person who sounds the most desperate for your ass (or vagina/scrotum) will be the winner!!lawlz!!!!!! or a better idea is we can all send you our social security and bank account numbers and the person with the cutest number wins!!!!! lawlz. but if you have the sequence 80085 or 455 or 7175 or 3995 in your number, you automatically win lawlz. what do you think getcha???? is that desperate enough??? lawlz

@sin: i thought it was a downer?

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

@sin: i thought it was a downer?
    Fuck! You're right... I just couldn't find a good video to show it. There's the "retardid policeman", but those don't get the point across. Plus I thought I'd pay respects to that guy cuz I heard he died, or something? Either way... Getcha = Downz

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Fuck! You're right... I just couldn't find a good video to show it. There's the "retardid policeman", but those don't get the point across. Plus I thought I'd pay respects to that guy cuz I heard he died, or something? Either way... Getcha = Downz
    lmao i just watched the boobies episode and i almost pulled a drink all over the monitor

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

lmao i just watched the boobies episode and i almost pulled a drink all over the monitor
    That's the best one.

My favorite part was when he took the polaroid.