Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Possible Terrorist Attack

1. Default Possible Terrorist Attack

haha shows how much I may attention, but the FBI has found evidence of the explosion being planned.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

The cost of living is ridiculous down there!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

it just got more ridiculous. the government laid off more than 7,000 employees and then this happens. i wonder when their gonna do the next vote to become the 51st state.

omg and you know what i just realized? fucking bacardi factory is RIGHT THERE. noooooo my ruuuum!

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

I know. That's kinda of what I was hinting at. A LOT of people lost their jobs cuz of that.

Fuckin' kangaroos...

I love Bacardi. ;_;

5. Default

Somehow I do not see how them joining out problems would really help any of theirs...

6. Default

hmmm?

Their problems are attached to the United States considering the head of the state is Barack Obama, they participate in everything US minus voting for president because of their commonwealth status. In fact during this recession most people overlook Puerto Rico because it's not a state (yet) but it's just as bad there as it is in the midwest. The only repercussion is their laws don't abide by U.S. laws to an extent. Most common is the legal age to buy alcohol is 18 as oppose to 21.

Otherwise they serve in the U.S. military. Use U.S. currency and are born as U.S. citizens, so yes... their issues are attached to ours. No green card required. lawl

มวยไทย

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I know. That's kinda of what I was hinting at. A LOT of people lost their jobs cuz of that.
    they didn't lose their jobs cause of this you noob. this just happened last night. they lost their jobs cause the governor realized they have no money to pay useless bitches to file their nails at the dmv.

มวยไทย

8. Default

I'm talking about the people that worked there, hooker.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I'm talking about the people that worked there, hooker.
    nigga.... the governor laid off 7,000 government workers a week ago. conveniently a week later the fire at the Gulf Refinery happens. i don't care about the workers at the refinery.

มวยไทย

10. Default

That's because you're a heartless wench.