Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Todays ZM crash

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    22 inch monitor,
    Pfft.. I've got a 17 inch 10 year old IBM box monitor. In your face.

On a side note, the test server never crashed to my knowledge. Never once did it crash while I was recording. So I'm thinking the amount of people on the server may have something to do with the regular ZM's crashes.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

yeah it always seems to crash at about the 39 - 40 point, maybe it wont happen if its reduced to 36
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Pfft.. I've got a 17 inch 10 year old IBM box monitor. In your face.
    Woooooh. 10-year-old monitor.

I have 3 monitors from 1994. And a terminal from the 1980's.

In YOUR face.

4. Default

The test server also was not filled with clients that are running exploits and rate hacks that eat the server alive. I am going to make changes to the zombie vision this year but part of the point of the vision is that zombies should not be able to see everything just like humans do.

5. Default

Looks like someone froze it again but this time it can not be fixed until 4pm because I am at school and it can only be restarted from a crash like this on by my computer because it requires special software.

6. Default

Okay i have to comment... I turned off the no block because some one had turned on no block and everyone was like this is gay etc.., So i turned it off after doing a vote and people wanted it off... there was like 15 guys in a tube on that map and it seemed unfair to me...

NOT MY FAULT! i blame the admin b4 me that turned no block on!

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

Freaking hackers..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Get rid of the fucking zombie hands !

They look OK... I just don't like that its a hack and every like 12 frames its regular hands.

That and humans have them...
    agree. the hands don't even look like zombie hands. they are annoying, glitchy, i could do a better texture, and... i don't like them.
    theres real zombie claws somewhere on FPSbanana, that dont replace human hands, arent glitchy, and do actually look lke zombie hands.

Really zero. GET RID OF THE HANDS.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    agree. the hands don't even look like zombie hands. they are annoying, glitchy, i could do a better texture, and... i don't like them.
    theres real zombie claws somewhere on FPSbanana, that dont replace human hands, arent glitchy, and do actually look lke zombie hands.

Really zero. GET RID OF THE HANDS.
    + mother fucking 1

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    + mother fucking 1
    +2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!