Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays ZM crash

1. Arrow Todays ZM crash

Clone....

Do not turn plugins on and off via rcon you crashed the zm server for 2 hours

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Clone....

Do not turn plugins on and off via rcon you crashed the zm server for 2 hours
    What plugins did he turn on and off?

3. Default

Not like it matters, since the ZM server crashes every hour or so anyways.

4. Default

way to go clone!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think clone was boning some big chick on his desk and her fat rolls were hitting different key combo's and she could have accidentally hit the right combo to turn the plugin's on and off hahahahahahahahahahaha

oh speaking of that, how come admins don't have the weapons management option in the admin menu anymore???
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

what plug in was it, if it was the stupid zombie hand plug in im all for shutting it off.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

6. Default

It was no block

7. Default

thats kinda weird that, that of all things would cause the crash.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

8. Default

Well when you turn it on and off in like 2 seconds with 40 people who are running though each other at the time it is probably a bad idea...

9. Default

How would this cause the server to crash for two hours? When the server reboots or changes maps, noblock reverts back to off state.

We have noticed the noblock seems to be turning itself on automatically for certain maps, though. We guessed you had done this for certain escape maps.

On a similar note, I did a fact finding mission earlier tonight, jumping on various servers with a lot of people (32+), ranging from other ZM servers to pubs, and I was just watching the IN field on net_graph 3 and the kbps. I found that the IBIS ZM is sending a lot more packets than other servers, but almost a factor of two or three.

Sending more packets means the server is doing more work. Could be why things are so unstable.

10. Default

Get rid of the fucking zombie hands !

They look OK... I just don't like that its a hack and every like 12 frames its regular hands.

That and humans have them...