Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    lol whats wrong with that ?

but here's some others maybe they suit your taste

Slipknot-People=Shit [right before "here we go again motherfucker"]

Rob Zombie- Never gonna stop [chorus]

Clapton-Cocaine

Phil Collins-In the Air Tonight [3min41sec mark]

AudioSlave-Shadow of the Sun
    I listen to rap, but shit they play today isn't rap. It's crap! Nas, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Iced Cube, Dre(Chronic album), Twista, Scarface, Eightball & MJG, and Do or Die, now that's the blessing of rap there. I can go on with more artist but you get the idea..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen View Post
    I listen to rap, but shit they play today isn't rap. It's crap! Nas, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Iced Cube, Dre(Chronic album), Twista, Scarface, Eightball & MJG, and Do or Die, now that's the blessing of rap there. I can go on with more artist but you get the idea..
    I agree, rap music is scattered and its full of morons bragging what they own. Bring back Public Enemy !!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen View Post
    hell yes ... Nas is dope 8ball & MJG beat too

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    hell yes ... Nas is dope 8ball & MJG beat too
    Nas owns Jay-Z anytime anyday.

Listen to his song caller Ether. He kills Jay-Z with that song.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Nas owns Jay-Z anytime anyday.

Listen to his song caller Ether. He kills Jay-Z with that song.
    yea Ether is hotsauce

6. Default

Jay-z has always sucked huge fucking nuts.

This is the only place i could find this song, but its really good at proving how Fake Jay-z is. Just hit the play button and it will start.
    http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/228560

Nas is good, and all the old rappers.

But you underestimate modern rap, lil wayne really is the best rapper alive. I listen to his stuff more than anyone else, even Pac.

LIL Wayne is the Best Rapper Alive. (And one of the best of all time)
    -MBP

7. Default

Oh, and snoop dog is still a beast when he does gangsta rap, and not that bitch pop music.
    -MBP

8. Default

yea I like weezy....shhh the silence will speak to you , hit you from across the street while you tying your shoe like ...bang ...bang say breathe nigga breath I stand ova the body with the boy in his tee say....bang...bang say breathe deep breath I stand ova the body with the boy in his chest...Clear! Now the boy is a mess and the block in fear 'cause ya boy up and left Life is short enjoy what eva's left Before you run into a nigga like me and meet death

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Jay-z has always sucked huge fucking nuts.

This is the only place i could find this song, but its really good at proving how Fake Jay-z is. Just hit the play button and it will start.
    http://www.playlist.com/playlist/additem/228560

Nas is good, and all the old rappers.

But you underestimate modern rap, lil wayne really is the best rapper alive. I listen to his stuff more than anyone else, even Pac.

LIL Wayne is the Best Rapper Alive. (And one of the best of all time)
    Yea I heard that a while ago. They were playing that over and over in all the New York Hip Hop stations.
    AS far as Lil Wayne being the greatest of all time ? I disagree with you 100%. I dont even think he's even in the top 100 of all time rappers. Thats just my opinion.

10. Default

You will see that i said "One of" that means there are more than one. Lil wayne is no doubt the best rapper alive, and one of the best ever.
    -MBP