Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [HLDJ/HLSS] Broke T.T

1. Default [HLDJ/HLSS] Broke T.T

Well Tittle Saids It All.... HLDJ/HLSS Will Be Broke Until Updated

A Few Sites Saids The Server Owner Could Do This

HLDJ is now unusable due to a new audio codec added yesterday.
    If the server admin sets sv_use_steam_voice to 0, it uses the old bitrate and HLDJ works. It's annoying, but we'll just have to deal with it.
    Or We Could Just Wait For A Update T-T, lol

Post Your Thoughts

2. Default

Yea.. Voice coded changed. It defaulted servers to sv_use_steam_voice 1. It has to be set 0 to use the old codec and be able to play from file.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Yea.. Voice coded changed. It defaulted servers to sv_use_steam_voice 1. It has to be set 0 to use the old codec and be able to play from file.
    please do this zero!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    please do this zero!!
    I Second This ^^

5. Default

Tripple'd
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Tripple'd
    admins can hotfix this by entering the command in as an rcon. that's what i do whenever i enter the server. it also fixes windows 7 problems w/ warbling sound.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

admins can hotfix this by entering the command in as an rcon. that's what i do whenever i enter the server. it also fixes windows 7 problems w/ warbling sound.

Sooo We Can Do This Command By Ourself ? I Didn't Want To Try Without Zero's Permission Or Something.... But There Is No Problem With Typing The Command In?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Sooo We Can Do This Command By Ourself ? I Didn't Want To Try Without Zero's Permission Or Something.... But There Is No Problem With Typing The Command In?
    it's hotfix. until we get an official word, it's easy to undo, so meh.

9. Default

Wasnt that fixed during a steam update?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Wasnt that fixed during a steam update?
    oh hush you.