View Poll Results: Would you like to see a journal feature implented?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 42.86%
  • No

4 28.57%
  • Unsure

4 28.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Journal Feature?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    But I drew a roflcopter on my jar of applesauce. And now there's nowhere to put it.

Wow, I can see that I'm really helping my case, here.

Edit: Okay, sounds like people are really on the fence. Is there any chance there could be some sort of trial period? A couple of weeks? And then re-poll? Or would that be too messy? Like I said, I have no idea what adding a journal system would entail for Zero, and I definitely wouldn't want him to have a lot of work just for a stinkin' trial period. But if it were a fairly cut-and-dry thing...
    If worst comes to worst, we could make a thread in discussions called "Journal" or "Random Things" or "Blog" where we could blog. Only rules (aside from the agreed-to forums rules) are: no flaming, no spamming, no immature name-calling, only blogging and commenting.

2. Default

I have no problem with it, but I don't see the point.

Other than to talk about random things, or give details about someone's day or something..

But we basically do that anyways, except it isn't always public, and most the time when it is, it diverts everyone from the starting subject.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    But we basically do that anyways, except it isn't always public, and most the time when it is, it diverts everyone from the starting subject.
    Exactly! I think that journals would help eradicate this problem.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Exactly! I think that journals would help eradicate this problem.
    You are trying to sabotage me, REEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.