Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: An Understanding about Ibis ZM

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    Was playing Jurassic Park map just now, got to the part where you can close/open the electrified gate to let humans in and out, was banned when I went to open a gate to let more players in to keep them from being zombified, which would give humans more of a chance to survive. All I hear is "who opened the gate?" and then 4 seconds later, KICK + BAN. Doesn't this seem very abusive of power?

The admin that performed the KICK + BAN was Pink Fuzzball of Doom. Proof from after I got back into the server:

*DEAD* NessLookAlike : Who was the admin that banned me?
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike : Who is the admin here?
    (ADMIN) Pink Fuzzball of Doom <ibis.a>: Im
    [SM Parachute] Welcome! This server is running SM Parachute.
    [SM Parachute] Free parachute for everyone is enabled!
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike : k

I'm just asking for abuse like this to happen less frequently in ZM, or in the least, when I eventually have to purchase admin because I'm sick of this and am willing to pay to prevent further abuse, that I be allowed to pull the same thing on other players. It's only fair, right?
    Im sorry Ness open the gate for the zombies... all the humans were tagged that round it was a 5 minute ban for a fair warning. Opening gates for zombies is the same as breaking a cade for zombies
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

2. Default

go QQ walter

3. Default

Was playing Jurassic Park map just now, got to the part where you can close/open the electrified gate to let humans in and out, was banned when I went to open a gate to let more players in to keep them from being zombified, which would give humans more of a chance to survive. All I hear is "who opened the gate?" and then 4 seconds later, KICK + BAN. Doesn't this seem very abusive of power?

I'm just asking for abuse like this to happen less frequently in ZM, or in the least, when I eventually have to purchase admin because I'm sick of this and am willing to pay to prevent further abuse, that I be allowed to pull the same thing on other players. It's only fair, right?
    i think what we need to know is if you let zombies in. if you opened the gate and got everyone tagged, then yes i think you deserve to be punished.

if you opened the gate, teammates came in safely, nobody got tagged, and the gate closed safely, then i dont think you should have been banned.

so did you cause other people to be tagged?

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

The admin that performed the KICK + BAN was Pink Fuzzball of Doom. Proof from after I got back into the server:

a bit off topic b/c i have no opinion here...

thank you for putting your post up in a pleasant manner without out the drama lvl being over nine thousand.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    a bit off topic b/c i have no opinion here...

thank you for putting your post up in a pleasant manner without out the drama lvl being over nine thousand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Im sorry Ness open the gate for the zombies... all the humans were tagged that round it was a 5 minute ban for a fair warning. Opening gates for zombies is the same as breaking a cade for zombies
    I opened it for the people then started pushing button to close it, but as I found out the gate button is not as responsive as I would have liked, and one or two zombies got in before the gate closed. I wouldn't know about everyone dying because you banned me before I knew what happened. Also, what warning? You never talk in server. Also, I didn't deliberately open for zombies (obviously) so no, its not the same here. Warn or freeze bomb would have been better and definitely more preferred.

Sounds like a legit ban , this wasn't his own cading spot that he decided to risk opening up for people, this was something that all the humans and they got tagged for it. Be happy it was 5 minutes.

7. Default

how the hell did you escape my weeks ban? ZERO didn't say anything to unban your fucking fail thread against me which you did admit to cade breaking, the way ZERO said it was it was legit your did cadebreak he never said you were unbanned
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

I opened it for the people then started pushing button to close it, but as I found out the gate button is not as responsive as I would have liked, and one or two zombies got in before the gate closed. I wouldn't know about everyone dying because you banned me before I knew what happened. Also, what warning? You never talk in server. Also, I didn't deliberately open for zombies (obviously) so no, its not the same here. Warn or freeze bomb would have been better and definitely more preferred.
    He is right, there should of been at LEAST 1 level of prior punishment prior to the ban. Freeze, Kick, or at least a warning saying you will ban him if he does it again.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    how the hell did you escape my weeks ban? ZERO didn't say anything to unban your fucking fail thread against me which you did admit to cade breaking, the way ZERO said it was it was legit your did cadebreak he never said you were unbanned
    Hi,

Come back in a few days when you learn about difference between October and November, and then we'll discuss why you're either posting in the wrong thread or just an idiot with admin powers. roffle.

10. Default

... an idiot with admin powers. roffle.
    On the nose, man