Thread: Rawrfly IBIS Clan Application

Default Rawrfly IBIS Clan Application

Name: Collin

In-Game: Rawrfly

AdminXP: I have been administrating games ever since I started playing CS on a superhero mod server. Which was back before CS:S and all this other junk. I have lead 9 servers on garrysmod, a sandbox game. I am a chill admin that loves to help others.

PlayerXP: Ever since I was old enough to read, I played games, I have played some CAL on CS:S and TF2. I had recently quit due to WoW, but I have now left WoW and came back to own this up.

Why: I would love to become a member of the Ibis Clan to help moderate the website rather than actually be an in-game admin, not that I wouldn't be in-game. Ibis has made a good name for itself, I heard it from several friends, and had made a ton more on here, so I would enjoy giving the favor back to Ibis.

PersonalInfo:
    AIM: KingCollin002
    GMAIL: [email protected]
    Cellular will be given out to be people I trust <3
    Sex: Male...

Extra shit: Blonde. Hardcore Gamer. Likes Metal. Thats it

Please review this with high hopes from me.

-Thank you,
    Rawrfly

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrfly View Post
    name: Collin

in-game: Rawrfly

adminxp: I have been administrating games ever since i started playing cs on a superhero mod server. Which was back before cs:s and all this other junk. I have lead 9 servers on garrysmod, a sandbox game. I am a chill admin that loves to help others.

Playerxp: Ever since i was old enough to read, i played games, i have played some cal on cs:s and tf2. I had recently quit due to wow, but i have now left wow and came back to own this up.

Why: I would love to become a member of the ibis clan to help moderate the website rather than actually be an in-game admin, not that i wouldn't be in-game. Ibis has made a good name for itself, i heard it from several friends, and had made a ton more on here, so i would enjoy giving the favor back to ibis.

Personalinfo:
    Aim: Kingcollin002
    gmail: [email protected]
    cellular will be given out to be people i trust <3
    sex: Male...

Extra shit: Blonde. Hardcore gamer. Likes metal. Thats it

please review this with high hopes from me.

-thank you,
    rawrfly
    rofl!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Noo Way You Go AwAy Collin i know where u live! 0.0! xD

Don't make me feel bad... haha.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Noo Way You Go AwAy Collin i know where u live! 0.0! xD
    ugh same we all live in the same house o.O
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrfly View Post
    Name: Collin

In-Game: Rawrfly

AdminXP: I have been administrating games ever since I started playing CS on a superhero mod server. Which was back before CS:S and all this other junk. I have lead 9 servers on garrysmod, a sandbox game. I am a chill admin that loves to help others.

PlayerXP: Ever since I was old enough to read, I played games, I have played some CAL on CS:S and TF2. I had recently quit due to WoW, but I have now left WoW and came back to own this up.

Why: I would love to become a member of the Ibis Clan to help moderate the website rather than actually be an in-game admin, not that I wouldn't be in-game. Ibis has made a good name for itself, I heard it from several friends, and had made a ton more on here, so I would enjoy giving the favor back to Ibis.

PersonalInfo:
    AIM: KingCollin002
    GMAIL: [email protected]
    Cellular will be given out to be people I trust <3
    Sex: Male...

Extra shit: Blonde. Hardcore Gamer. Likes Metal. Thats it

Please review this with high hopes from me.

-Thank you,
    Rawrfly
    I don't think I've ever meet you rawrfly, but good luck on the app.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Bump, good luck, I don't know you.

:]]

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.