Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App

1. Wink App

Name: Jordan D. Nickloas

In-game Name: |PřiJordan.Při|

Born: Oct 13 1996 my B-day in 1 month after school starts so...

Weapons of Choice: P90, Dualies, Glock,Degal,shoty

Maps: 4corners, Desert Fortress,(All Roy cade maps)

Reason for App: I think it would be a good help for Ibis admins who arent on so much but im on most of the day to help support Ibis. i would help ibis bye: stoping cade breackers inforce rules and stop hackers. i have bin playing here for over 6 months and have gotin my rank level to 5. THis is not my first time being admin iv have admin 4 times befor so i no how to take the powers seriosly thats all for now foks (If this needs to be longer post coment i will edit)

Contact Info: PM me. and [email protected] funy right ^_^

And another thing u probly of all the things think i will use my admin imaturaly

plz dont think that. U as ppl who have never met me well think 2 times befor u say no or Yes.
    Last edited by PRI.Jordan.PRI; 10-14-2009 at 01:52 PM.

2. Default

Simpson's Escape?

DECLINE!

Happy birthday again, Jordan! Soon you will begin feeling an awkward power known as teenageness and begin trying to impress the opposite gender with crazy stunts.

3. Default

Simsons Exscape were. i dident put that....

4. Default

ROFL! You sneaky brat.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Happy birthday again, Jordan! Soon you will begin feeling an awkward power known as teenageness and begin trying to impress the opposite gender with crazy stunts.
    Hopefully he ends up more successful than some of us.

Good luck Jordan, good player

6. Default

I've had no trouble with him and he seems to be on most of the time along with pink so why not?
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

7. Default

Good kid.

Good luck comrade.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

JORDAN!@!!!! I am disappointed in you!!!

You went to SPECTATE RIGHT BEFORE I TAGGED YOU! Then I banned you for 30 minutes for this bullshit!

I expect better from you! You were in a bunker shooting at us then when I got in and was about to have sweet revenge you go to spec!@ WHAT IS THIS SHIT!?

Banned!

Then I heard some other regulars on that server complain about you. You better fix yourself up if you ever want to be accepted.

Disapprove of this app. Will wait to see if player improves. -1.

9. Default

i hit in on accsident so :P evrone make mistakes no one perfect Mr. perfect
    i tried to tell u i hit it on accsident but u ban me to fast Mhm, ok my crouch key is x my spec key is z for sre nukes and stuff so.... yea Mhm,

10. Default

walter stop trying to be mr rightious about every little fucking thing.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.