Thread: Ventrilo!!!

Default Ventrilo!!!

Guys, they pay for a Ventrilo, why don't we use it?
    Join up! Give it some good use! Invite people in-game to join it!
    It is also so much better sound quality then in-game voicechat.

Here is the info:
    IP: 64.34.177.96
    PORT: 3426

If you do not have Ventrilo, follow these simple steps:
    1st. Go to http://Ventrilo.com/download.php

2nd. Download the version for your OS(A.K.A. Operating System).

3rd. Launch the installer.

4th. Follow the Installer.

5th. Launch Ventrilo from the location or a desktop shortcut.

6th. A window will pop up and you will see User Name, click the arrow horizontal from it.

7th. Click "New" then type your display name, and then OK.

8th. You will be back in the normal window, and click the arrow horizontal from Server.

9th. Click "New" and type what you want to call the server, I.E. IBIS GAMING, and then press enter, now you will see 4 text rows.

10. In Hostname/IP type the following: 64.34.177.96

11. In PORT type the following: 3426

12. Next click OK, and then click connect and you should be in the Ventrilo server if you did it right. Click and hold the default talk key, which is CTRL, and you will be able to talk!

EXTRAINFO: Go to setup and you may change your talk key or listen/talking devices, and sound control.

2. Default

some of use have used it and I don't like it, its too noisy in there and you can't mute people that spam in there.

I'm sticking to the in-game voice chat, but good info for people who are thinking about using it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

I've been using it. Unfortunately though when you're in a public game, you hear all the random people in-game as well.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    some of use have used it and I don't like it, its too noisy in there and you can't mute people that spam in there.

I'm sticking to the in-game voice chat, but good info for people who are thinking about using it.
    right click the persons name, click misc, then click mute.

5. Default

Ventrillo promotes ghosting!
    really i like ventrillo I own a 50 slot server that I never use. I have the ibis vent saved but I jus never go there.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Ventrillo promotes ghosting!
    really i like ventrillo I own a 50 slot server that I never use. I have the ibis vent saved but I jus never go there.
    vent is great. it's just the voice communication built into CSS is good enough, that it's not needed.