Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rawrfly AKA A Furry

Default Rawrfly AKA A Furry

Hi, I am Rawrfly, the furry of Ibis! I will be playing on the CSS Pub and GG server most of the time and becoming the forum whore of Ibis. I have previously administrated several garrysmod servers and a couple css. I used to work in a company called 0m3ga as a division leader for garrysmod. I worked under the owner coding for garrysmod and assisting the CIO with the site work. I intend to help this community now due to 0m3ga falling because of money issues. So please welcome me . I would enjoy doing as much as possible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrfly View Post
    Hi, I am Rawrfly, the furry of Ibis! I will be playing on the CSS Pub and GG server most of the time and becoming the forum whore of Ibis. I have previously administrated several garrysmod servers and a couple css. I used to work in a company called 0m3ga as a division leader for garrysmod. I worked under the owner coding for garrysmod and assisting the CIO with the site work. I intend to help this community now due to 0m3ga falling because of money issues. So please welcome me . I would enjoy doing as much as possible
    Tits or Gtfo ?

Joax.

Welcome to the forums ^_^

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrfly View Post
    So.. are you like a steam admin or will you at least touch me jkjk

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Haha, Thank you for welcoming me, and no I am not a steam admin ^^, I wish.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    No one but me is allowed to touch you. Bitch.

Welcome to the forums...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Hey, you're the one that owned me in Pub.. Welcome to the IBIS community.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Hey, you're the one that owned me in Pub.. Welcome to the IBIS community.
    ^^ Thank you

9. Default

Indeed welcome.

May I ask what kind of languages you used to code with on Garry's Mod? I'm familiar with some low-level and high-level programming languages.

10. Default

Welcome to the forums, I think you might be the first furry I may be wrong tho o.o
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg