Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: App

1. Default

@ PRI.Jordan.PRI You shouldn't have spectate bound to any easily-accessible key. You should ONLY be going to spectate if you're going AFK, NOT to avoid death.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    walter stop trying to be mr rightious about every little fucking thing.
    This coming from someone who is also frequently going to spec, regardless of case. The reason my rank will never be as good as yours' and James' is because I actually play the game the way it was meant to be played, and accept death even when it is not my fault, without being a coward and escaping to spec.

2. Default

Don't bring me into this. After people started accusing me of doing it I completely removed my spec key.

And hey, you have to admit Walter.. Some maps are completely no fun. So while we're on those maps it's a good time for me to do other stuff.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Don't bring me into this. After people started accusing me of doing it I completely removed my spec key.

And hey, you have to admit Walter.. Some maps are completely no fun. So while we're on those maps it's a good time for me to do other stuff.
    I fully agree. I sit in spec and go do something for 30 minutes whenever we play desert fortress.

Walter I am very disappointed in you For bringing that to attention IN HIS APP!!!!! You Should have just made another thread about it, if it bothers you So MUCH!!!!!

@Jordan. Goodluck Sweety
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn