Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lighting problem of zm lilia panic v2 and a few others

1. Default Lighting problem of zm lilia panic v2 and a few others

this isnt the first map to suddenly go dark, police prision and simpsons escape have gone out suddenly too, I dont know whats causing this but it needs to be fixed
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-05-2009 at 07:38 AM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

2. Default

I came in one day, after zero change the pub to always have alltalk first map i played was lila panic v2 I was like this this a new mod since I played police prison right after that. So i thought it was a mod x.x it was funny sorta. But some bright not so good cade maps could use a dark mod to made things harder and maybe more fun
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

3. Default

shut up kavinsky i like the dark maps its awesome XD

4. Default

I take it its just me who thinks zm is progresively falling apart and getting worse with time.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I take it its just me who thinks zm is progresively falling apart and getting worse with time.
    I can't really have much fun in there anymore. I've been playing more DODS and WCS lately.

Though I have been more bored in general.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I can't really have much fun in there anymore. I've been playing more DODS and WCS lately.

Though I have been more bored in general.
    +1

7. Default

"Life is like a pendulum, every so often moving between two opposite sides.."

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

I liked it the way it was :l
    before those changes.
    and other people did too, everyone is complaining now..
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

9. Default

lol like in teh wcs i play waaaa he put wards there waaaaaaa he is marute waaaa stop whoring timeshifter

Mastercheff that makes no fucking sense at all
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers