Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Homophobic attitude

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Homophobic attitude

I didn't want to make a post, but I feel it is now necessary. This is the second time I've been banned from a server from, as far as I can tell, simply being gay. I'm not sure of the admins that keep doing it, but I'd really appreciate an apology from whoever has been doing it. I don't go crazy when I see sprays of naked women, or from hearing everyone on the server spouting 'faggot' or 'that's gay,' even when he comments are directed at me, so I'd really appreciate if I would be given the same treatment as straight players.
    Thanks, and keep up the good work. Love your servers!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnems View Post
    I didn't want to make a post, but I feel it is now necessary. This is the second time I've been banned from a server from, as far as I can tell, simply being gay. I'm not sure of the admins that keep doing it, but I'd really appreciate an apology from whoever has been doing it. I don't go crazy when I see sprays of naked women, or from hearing everyone on the server spouting 'faggot' or 'that's gay,' even when he comments are directed at me, so I'd really appreciate if I would be given the same treatment as straight players.
    Thanks, and keep up the good work. Love your servers!
    I think it was Mal that banned you, after you changed your name to "I FUCK MEN." Um, try and and not be so explicit here, okay? I'm sure Mal will post a follow-up as to exactly why he banned you.

3. Default

lol... gay.

i think that the catholic church should rule the world and send all the sinners to hell...
    Last edited by yours' truely; 10-15-2009 at 03:48 AM. Reason: to point out i'm being sarcastic

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I think it was Mal that banned you, after you changed your name to "I FUCK MEN." Um, try and and not be so explicit here, okay? I'm sure Mal will post a follow-up as to exactly why he banned you.
    I'd love to know what rule he broke for changing his name to that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'd love to know what rule he broke for changing his name to that.
    Valid point. I guess douchebag wants to make his own rules up.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    douchebag
    OH SNAP! I been waiting for some new shit-talking to come up on these forums.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Valid point. I guess douchebag wants to make his own rules up.
    well its not just that gay guy who fell prey to that made up rule.

i had my name as CCHAINSAWTOTHEPUSSYY。 and he told me i needed to change my name.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post

i had my name as CCHAINSAWTOTHEPUSSYY。 and he told me i needed to change my name.
    There's no rules against that name. Some admins need to read the rules section again.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post

Who? Me? I don't think so. I seem to remember seeing that name and thinking it was Walter. I probably made a smart ass comment but you weren't asked to change it or kick/banned.

10. Default

Such utter bullshit. He wasn't banned for being gay, he was banned for being a jackass.

His first name was "I stick my dick in your ass" or something to that effect. Not "I stick my dick in men's asses", literally YOUR ASS. I asked him to change it and he changed it to "I fuck men". This is the fifth time I think I've run into him with a variety of names and each time he's changed his name it wasn't to something less abrasive. The last two times I banned for five minutes to give him some incentive to tone it down.

Meanwhile, I've banned others for racist or homosexual bashing names or slurs on chat or voice in the past, but no one got on my case because none of those idiots came onto the forums with a sob story complaining they have turrets syndrome.

This isn't a gay man being discriminated against, it's an admin getting pissed off at a griefer. We have plenty of gay regulars of both genders and I've never heard any of them make complaints until seeing Loka's comments above, but even she admits to making abrasive names and was never asked to change.

So, why don't you guys chill the hell out and take the time to realize a troll just whipped your emotions up to cause trouble using politically-correct bullshit excuses.