Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Homophobic attitude

1. Default Homophobic attitude

I didn't want to make a post, but I feel it is now necessary. This is the second time I've been banned from a server from, as far as I can tell, simply being gay. I'm not sure of the admins that keep doing it, but I'd really appreciate an apology from whoever has been doing it. I don't go crazy when I see sprays of naked women, or from hearing everyone on the server spouting 'faggot' or 'that's gay,' even when he comments are directed at me, so I'd really appreciate if I would be given the same treatment as straight players.
    Thanks, and keep up the good work. Love your servers!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnems View Post
    I didn't want to make a post, but I feel it is now necessary. This is the second time I've been banned from a server from, as far as I can tell, simply being gay. I'm not sure of the admins that keep doing it, but I'd really appreciate an apology from whoever has been doing it. I don't go crazy when I see sprays of naked women, or from hearing everyone on the server spouting 'faggot' or 'that's gay,' even when he comments are directed at me, so I'd really appreciate if I would be given the same treatment as straight players.
    I think it was Mal that banned you, after you changed your name to "I FUCK MEN." Um, try and and not be so explicit here, okay? I'm sure Mal will post a follow-up as to exactly why he banned you.

3. Default

lol... gay.

i think that the catholic church should rule the world and send all the sinners to hell...
    Last edited by yours' truely; 10-15-2009 at 03:48 AM. Reason: to point out i'm being sarcastic

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnems View Post
    bothers me too which is why i don't like playing anymore

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Where is the admin ? I would like to know his response.

6. Default

Sorry, i didn't mean to ban him. Feel free to take away my admin

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Sorry, i didn't mean to ban him. Feel free to take away my admin
    Typical aZn!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Typical aZn!
    Oh snap !!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I think it was Mal that banned you, after you changed your name to "I FUCK MEN." Um, try and and not be so explicit here, okay? I'm sure Mal will post a follow-up as to exactly why he banned you.
    I'd love to know what rule he broke for changing his name to that.

10. Default

For cereal though... ZM is for the gays, so why all the homo-hate in there?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.